Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the latest Federal government teaching jobs in Nigeria. Are you interested in this publication? Continue reading….
UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) has started recruiting new staffs into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for they year 2020. Today we are going to guide you on how you can apply for the recruitment easily at the very comfort of your home or workplace.
This publication has been confirmed by Ossom Ossom, UBEC Public Relations Officer to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
Requirements and Qualifications Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
For you to be eligible for this recruitment, you must ensure that you have met the following requirements and also possess the documents listed below;
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Candidate must not be more than the age of 35
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- The qualification should not be lower than a Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Applicants are expected to have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
- Other requirement will be listed in the application portal
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
How to apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Application for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment is to be completed online at the official application portal, https://fts.admissions.clouds.
Candidates who meets the above requirements are to visit the application portal to submit their application as fast as possible as the application portal will close on September 24 with no extension.