Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Portal.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2021 » This is to announce to you that the Federal Teachers Scheme has begun the recruitment intake for the year 2021. The UBEC recruitment portal is open to accept applications from eligible applicants to fill in some vacant positions across the country.
Welcome!! Following this article is all about making your year fruitful. This year the Federal Government is determined to reduce particularly the high level of unemployment ravaging the Nation, Continue reading…
UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- 1 UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- 2 How to apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- 3 The deadline for federal teacher recruitment 2021.
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) has started recruiting new staff into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for the year 2021. Today we are going to guide you on how you can apply for recruitment easily at the very comfort of your home or workplace.
Additionally, this publication has been confirmed by Ossom Ossom, UBEC Public Relations Officer to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday.
Requirements and Qualifications
For you to be eligible for this recruitment, you must ensure that you have met the following requirements and also possess the documents listed below;
- Firstly, the candidate must be a Nigerian
- Secondly, all candidate must not be more than the age of 35
- Thirdly, the candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- Also, the qualification should not be lower than a Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Furthermore, applicants must have a Nysc certificate or Exemption letter.
- Lastly, all applicant must have a valid means of identification
The Federal Teachers’ Scheme’s Purposes
- Conducting the enlistment of applicants into the Scheme selection process.
Listed teachers are assigned to states.
- On the Scheme, accurate database maintenance is needed.
- Monitoring and reporting on the success of serving teachers for management consideration.
- Preparation of a monthly list of payment-eligible participants.
- Other Scheme-related tasks such as induction/orientation preparation, capacity building, and physical verification of serving teachers are coordinated.
- Liaising with the State Universal Basic Education Boards on issues relating to the Scheme’s implementation.
You should relax and read this guide to avoid making errors that could result in your disqualification.
- Firstly, English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Lastly, Physical and Health Education
How to apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Application for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment is to be completed online at the official application portal, https://fts.admissions.clouds.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are to visit the application portal to submit their application as fast as possible as the application portal will close on September 24 with no extension.
The Federal Teachers Screening Test will be held in 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to take the following computer-based test:
The State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices will provide information on the locations of designated CBT Centres in each state capital.
The deadline for federal teacher recruitment 2021.
The Federal Teachers Recruitment deadline has been announced. You must complete the online registration process by this date or your application will be rejected.
Salary Structure and Allowances for Federal Teachers
If you want to know how much the Federal Ministry of Education pays in salary? Then read this article to learn what you need to know.
According to the information we got, the federal teacher pay structure for recruits is now available online.
Many readers have inquired about the federal government teachers’ salary for 2021. This article will have the answers.
Salary of Federal Teachers
Salary Structure at UBEC.
Although the federal government does not adequately compensate secondary school teachers, private school teachers in Nigeria can earn up to 600,000 Naira per month.
In terms of pay, primary school teachers are the least lucky. In Nigeria, they are paid at the very bottom of the wage scale for teachers. Nigerians earn an average of $20,000 a year.