NIMC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022 | The steps/guideline to register for NIMC Recruitment is outlined below
This is to inform all Nigerians that the NIMC Recruitment 2021 is currently underway; thus, all interested candidates can read this article to learn about the application requirements.
Do you want to know if National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2021 is legitimate? Then, and only then, can this article unleash and expose what you need to know about the current recruiting process.
Is NIMC recruiting right now?
- 0.1 Is NIMC recruiting right now?
- 0.2 NIMC Recruitment Positions Available
- 0.3 NIMC Recruitment, Skills, and Requirements
- 0.4 How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment in 2021
- 0.5 Mandate of the Organization (NIMC Recruitment)
- 0.6 Statement of Purpose
- 0.7 Statement of Intent
- 0.8 Powers/Functions (NIMC Recruitment)
- 0.9 Responsibilities
- 0.10 Components for NIMC Recruitment
- 1 Other Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
First and foremost, we are pleased to inform you that the NIMC Recruitment 2021 is currently recruiting. This was also previously announced to begin on Tuesday, August 4th, 2021.
Furthermore, the purpose of this article is to walk you through the online application process as well as to inform you about NIMC Recruitment 2021, criteria, and qualifications, as well as other important details about the nimc recruitment process.
NIMC Recruitment Positions Available
Most notably, the NIMC Recruitment 2021 exercise for 2021 has 19 vacancies open for submission. Without a question, take a look at the positions mentioned below;
PIU’s Social Safeguard Officer
PIU’s Environmental Protection Officer
PIU Security Architect
PIU’s Test and Assurance Architect
Coordinator of the ECSU
PIU Software Engineer
ECSU’s External Communication Manager
ECSU’s Social Accountability Officer
ECSU M&E Professional
ECSU Communication Assistant
Coordinator of the PIU
PIU Technical Lead
PIU’s Operations Architect/Change Manager
Specialist in Monitoring and Evaluation, PIU
PIU Biometric Architect
PIU’s Grievance Redress Manager
PIU’s Data and Integration Architect
PIU’s Internal Contact Boss
Finally, PIU has a Business Analyst / Process Architect.
NIMC Recruitment, Skills, and Requirements
There must be eligibility requirements for every job. Furthermore, theNIMC Recruitment 2021 has explicitly outlined the criteria and qualifications an applicant must possess to be qualified for this job in order to apply for this ongoing recruitment. However, we will outline the requirements for NIMC recruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian first and foremost.
- Second, you must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to apply for this position.
- There must be no prior felony convictions on the applicant’s record.
- In addition, the applicant must be self-motivated and capable of writing effective reports, as well as analyzing and evaluating research reports.
- A WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credit passes in core subjects, including mathematics and English language, is required.
- The applicant must have the following qualifications: NCE, OND, HND, and BSC.
- Finally, the applicant must possess a valid NYSC discharge certificate.
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment in 2021
Regrettably, the NIMC Recruitment 2021 annual recruitment process does not take place online via the application portal https://nimc.gov.ng/. In fact, the steps you’ll need to follow to apply for your ideal recruitment role will be outlined in this section shortly.
Then, if you are confident that you meet the NIMC recruitment criteria and qualifications listed above, write a professional cover letter with your CV and qualifications attached to it and send it to the NIMC address listed below.
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is a government-run (NIMC),
Off Dalaba Street, 11 Sokode Crescent
Wuse, Zone 5, Abuja, Nigeria
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Finally, you can visit the official website at nimc.gov.ng for more information on the NIMC Recruitment 2021. Additionally, after the selection process, shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Mandate of the Organization (NIMC Recruitment)
The NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 created the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC). Its mission is to create, own, operate, maintain, and manage Nigeria’s National Identity Database, as well as to register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN), and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to Nigerians and others.
The National Identity Management Commission Act of 2007 establishes the NIMC, its responsibilities and powers, the National Identity Database, the assignment and use of General Multi-purpose Cards, and the National Identification Number (NIN). The Act also grants the Commission the authority to issue regulations related to its functions. The NIMC Act of 2007 repeals the law that established the former Department of National Civic Registration (DNCR), as well as transferring its assets and liabilities to the NIMC.
Statement of Purpose
Our mission is to provide a long-term, world-class identity management solution in Nigeria that will confirm identity, improve governance, and improve service delivery.
Statement of Intent
To create and regulate a dependable and long-lasting national identity management system that allows people and legal residents to affirm their identities in a culture of creativity and excellence.
Powers/Functions (NIMC Recruitment)
According to Section (6) of the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the Commission has the authority to:
- Request any data or information from any individual on matters relating to the Act’s functions;
- Fix the Commission’s employees’ terms and conditions of employment, including remuneration;
- Establish and maintain administrative and monitoring offices in the states, LGAs, and Area Councils;
- Keep an eye on everything that could have an effect on the Commission’s functions;
- Do whatever else the Commission is necessary or allowed to do by this Act or any other enactment.
Components for NIMC Recruitment
The Commission is required by section (5) of the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 to:
- Assign a unique National Identification Number to any individual who has been registered under paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section, and the National Identification Number must be integrated into or made consistent with other existing identity-related databases or registers in which information or data about the registered person has been registered, documented, or stored;
- Develop, administer, maintain, and operate the National Identity Database established under section 14 of this Act, including harmonizing and integrating existing government identification databases into the National Identity Database;
- Collaborate with relevant bodies and agencies to develop standards and technical requirements for telecommunications links between organizations, as well as the devices used for such communications, as defined in paragraphs (j) and (k) of this section.
- To Collaborate with relevant bodies and agencies to develop and maintain standards and technical requirements for ICT links between organizations, as well as the devices used for such communications, as defined in paragraphs I and (j) of this section.
Other Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment