NIMC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – nimc.gov.ng Latest Job Vacancies.
This is to notify all Nigerians that the National Identity Management (NIMC) recruitment is ongoing, therefore, all interested candidate should read through this article to know the requirements needed for the application.
Do you want to know if actually National Identity Management Commission nimc recruitment 2021 is real? then, this article will unleash and will reveal all you need to know about the ongoing recruitment exercise.
Is NIMC Recruitment Ongoing?
Firstly, we are glad to announce to you that the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment is currently ongoing. Also this was earlier announced to commence on Tue 4th Aug, 2020.
Furthermore, the purpose of this article is to guide you through the process of the online application as well as to enlighten you on the nimc recruitment, requirements and qualification including other vital information you need to know about the nimc recruitment exercise.
Most importantly, there are 19 positions available for application in the 2021 NIMC recruitment exercise. Without a doubt, see the positions below;
- Social Safeguard Officer, PIU
- Environmental Safeguard Officer, PIU
- Security Architect, PIU
- Test and Assurance Architect, PIU
- ECSU Coordinator
- Software Engineer, PIU
- External Communication Manager, ECSU
- Social Accountability Officer, ECSU
- M&E Specialist, ECSU
- Communication Assistant, ECSU
- PIU Coordinator
- Technical Lead, PIU
- Operations Architect / Change Manager, PIU
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, PIU
- Biometric Architect, PIU
- Grievance Redress Manager, PIU
- Data and Integration Architect, PIU
- Internal Communication Manager, PIU
- Lastly, Business Analyst / Process Architect, PIU
NIMC Recruitment, Requirements and Qualifications
To every job, there must be eligibility criteria. Furthermore, for you to apply for this ongoing recruitment, the National Identity Management Commission has stated clearly the requirements and qualifications a candidate needs to possess to be eligible for this job. However, we will state the eligibility criteria for NIMC recruitment ;
- Firstly, Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Secondly, to apply for this job, you must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Applicant must not have any criminal record.
- Furthermore, applicant must be self-motivated and able to write good reports; analyze and review research reports.
- Applicant must have a WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicant must possess; NCE, OND, HND, BSC.
- Lastly, Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
Other Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, the National Identity Management Commission recruitment exercise for the year is not done online at the application portal. As a matter of fact, the procedures you need to take to apply for your desired recruitment position will be detailed on this section shortly.
Then, if after reading the nimc recruitment requirements and qualifications stated above and you are sure that you have met them, then you can write a professional cover letter with your CV as well as your qualifications attached to it and send to the NIMC address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]
Finally, for more information as regards the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2021, you can visit the official website via nimc.gov.ng. In addition to this, shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the selection process.