Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2020 guidelines on how to apply and other vital information is available on this page. All you need to do is to focus and learn how to apply for the DSS Recruitment.
The Department of State Service (DSS) has officially opened her recruitment portal www.dss.gov.ng which means that the recruitment is now ongoing and interested persons can now apply.
Over the years, the Department of State Service (DSS) has been recruiting new staffs into their office and this year hasn’t been left out either. The process for apply for this recruitment is simple and straight forward. You can do it at your home or work place. But we advise you seek for assistance in any cyber cafe close to you if you do not know how to hover the internet.
Easy Steps to Apply for The Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2020
The application process for this recruitment is not completed online. You will need to write a formal letter which carries your local government of origin. The letter must be signed by your local government area head or any top official in your local government area.
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
The cover letter should be handwritten and addressed to the Director general of the Department of State Service.
You are also required to attach your complete statements of result and two passport photographs (White color background).
After compiling all these together, you need to contact the the DSS headquarters in your state of origin to submit your application.
But before applying for the Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment, there are certain requirements and criteria’s you need to meet. These criteria’s are very important and you must ensure to meet them before applying for this recruitment.
Requirements and Qualifications Needed for the Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment
- First of all, you need to be inherent citizen of Nigeria.
- Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall while the female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall.
- Chest measurement for both male and female should be at least 0.87m.
- Applicants must be physically fit with a proof of doctor’s report from a federal hospital in Nigeria.
- Applicant must not have a form of physical disabilities
- Applicants must be fluent with the English Language and has great sense of humor.
- Pregnant women are advised not to apply
For more enquiries, you can visit the DSS Official Website – www.dss.gov.ng