SEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – sec.gov.ng
Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020. Applications are open for candidates who wish to apply for the SEC recruitment 2020. Today we will be showing you how to apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020 without much stress.
Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020
Have you been dreaming of working with the Securities and Exchange Commission? Or have you been searching for a job opportunity? Well we wish to announce to you that the SEC recruitment 2020 application portal is open to every applicants who wishes to apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020.
About Securities and Exchange Commission
The Securities and Exchange Commission is the apex regulatory institution of the Nigerian capital market supervised by the federal ministry of finance.
The commission has evolved over time having started with the establishment of the capital issues committee in 1962 by the government as an essential arm of the central bank of Nigeria.
The main is t regulate investment and securities business in Nigeria.
Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Requirement and qualification
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Must be computer literate and must be conversant with Microsoft word.
- All applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or by nationalization
- All applicants must be medically fit, must not have any health related issues
- All applicants must be able to provide national identification card such as voters card, driver license and national identity card or international passport.
How to Apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment
It’s obvious that a lot of people do not know the official website of SEC recruitment portal. You can summit your application at www.sec.gov.ng Do not summit your application at any other website.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment