NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – nddc.gov.ng
Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021. Applications are open for candidates who wish to apply for the NDDC recruitment 2021. Today will be showing how to apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment, requirements and qualifications of NDDC recruitment 2021.
- 1 About Niger Delta Development Commission
- 2 NDDC Mandate and operation
- 3 Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021
- 4 Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment Requirements and qualifications
- 5 How to Apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021
- 6 Trending Jobs in Nigeria
About Niger Delta Development Commission
The Niger Delta Development Commission is an agency of the federal government of Nigeria, establish by the Nigerian president olusegun obasanjo in the year 2021 with the sole mandate of developing the Niger delta region of Nigeria. One of the core mandates of the Commission is to train the youth of the oil rich Niger delta regions to curb hostilities and militancy, while developing key infrastructure to promote diversification and productivity.
NDDC Mandate and operation
Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger delta area.
Surveying the Niger Delta in order to ascertain measure necessary to promote its physical and socio economic development
Also, preparing master plans and schemes designed to promote the physical development of the Niger Delta region and the estimation of the member states of the commission
Importantly, identifying factors inhibiting the development of the Niger Delta region and assisting the member states in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure sound and efficient management of the resources of the Niger Delta region.
Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021
In addition, this article is written for all young Nigerians who wish to work with the Niger Delta Development Commission, that the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing.
However, it is important to note that NDDC recruitment portal for the year is now open for interested applicants, as far as they meet the requirements and qualifications.
Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment Requirements and qualifications
- Firstly, all applicant must possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Secondly, all applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Must be computer literate and must be conversant with Microsoft word.
- Furthermore, all applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or by nationalization
- All applicants must be medically fit, must not have any health related issues
- Lastly, all applicants must be able to provide national identification card such as voters card, driver license and national identity card or international passport.
How to Apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021
Above all, it is obvious that a lot of people do not know the official website of NDDC recruitment portal. You can summit your application at www.nddc.gov.ng. Finally, do not summit your application at any other website.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment