PENCOM Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – pencom.gov.ng
PENCOM Recruitment Application Form 2021 are open for all candidates who wish to apply for the National Pension Commission Recruitment for the year 2021. Today we will be showing how to apply for the National Pension Commission Recruitment, all requirements and qualifications as well as how to summit application form without much stress.
About National Pension Commission
The National Pension Commission was establish in 2004 by president Olusegun obasanjo. Prior to the enactment of the Pension Reform Act 2002, pension scheme in Nigeria had been bedeviled by many problems. The public service operated an unfunded defined benefit scheme and the payment of retirement benefits were budgeted annually. Unquestionably, Its main aim is the payment of retirement benefits to retirees.
Functions of National Pension Commission
- Firstly, Regulation and supervision of the scheme established under the act
- Issuance of guidelines for the investment of pension funds
- Approving, licensing, regulating and supervising pension fund administration, custodians and other institution relating to pension matters as the commission may, time to time, determine.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a National data bank on all pension matters
- Promoting capacity building and institutional strengthening of pension fund administrator and custodian.
- Lastly, Carrying of public awareness and education the on the establishment and management of the scheme
National Pension Commission Recruitment 2021
The National Pension Commission has officially announced its ongoing recruitment for the year 2021. Hence, all interested person can now enroll for the available position. Lastly, note that the National Pension Commission recruitment application form is completely free.
PENCOM Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- Firstly, all applicant must Possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Importantly, applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Furthermore, applicants must be computer literate and must be conversant with Microsoft word.
- All applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or by nationalization
- Also, all applicants must be medically fit, must not have any health related issues
- Lastly, all applicants must be able to provide national identification card such as voters card, driver license and national identity card or international passport.
How to Apply for PENCOM Recruitment 2021
Having met the requirements for National Pension Commission Recruitment application form 2021/2022
Kindly visit the PENCOM Recruitment official website pencom.gov.ng and follow the instructions to complete your online applications.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment