PENCOM Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form | This is to notify you that the Federal Government has announced the recruitment into the National Pension Commission
All applicants who wish to apply for the National Pension Commission Recruitment for the year 2021 may do so using the PENCOM Recruitment Application Form 2021.
Today, we’ll show you how to apply for the National Pension Commission Recruitment, including all criteria and qualifications, as well as how to fill out the application form quickly and easily.
National Pension Commission
- 1 National Pension Commission
- 2 The PENCOM Recruitment Responsibilities
- 3 PENCOM Recruitment 2021
- 4 Qualifications and Criteria for PENCOM Recruitment
- 5 PENCOM Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- 6 More information About PENCOM Recruitment
- 7 Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
President Olusegun Obasanjo founded the National Pension Commission in 2004. The Nigerian pension system had been plagued by several issues prior to the passage of the Pension Reform Act of 2002. The public sector had an unfunded defined benefit contract, and retirement benefits were budgeted on an annual basis. Its primary goal, without a doubt, is to pay retirees their retirement benefits.
The PENCOM Recruitment Responsibilities
- To begin with, the act’s scheme must be regulated and controlled.
- Issuance of investment recommendations for pension funds
- Approving, licensing, overseeing, and supervising pension fund management, custodians, and other institutions as the commission may decide from time to time.
- Ensure that a central data bank on all pension problems is kept up to date.
- Increasing the capability and structural power of the administrator and custodian of pension funds.
- Finally, public knowledge and education about the scheme’s development and management are carried out.
PENCOM Recruitment 2021
The National Pension Commission has announced that it is actively hiring for the year 2021. As a result, anyone interested in the role can now apply. Finally, the application form for the National Pension Commission is absolutely open.
Qualifications and Criteria for PENCOM Recruitment
- To begin, all applicants must hold a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in any discipline.
- Importantly, applicants must be under the age of 35.
- All applicants must possess a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including English; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects
- Additionally, applicants must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Word.
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens, either by birth or by naturalization.
- Furthermore, all candidates must be medically qualified and free of any health problems.
- Finally, all applicants must be able to have a national identification document, such as a voter identification card, a driver’s license, or a national identity card, or an international passport.
PENCOM Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
After completing the National Pension Commission Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022,
Please go to the PENCOM Recruitment official website, pencom.gov.ng, and complete your online applications according to the instructions.
More information About PENCOM Recruitment
Prior to the passage of the Pension Reform Act of 2004, Nigerian pension systems were plagued by numerous issues. The Public Service had an unfunded Defined Pension Scheme, and retirement benefits had to be budgeted per year.
In light of resource limitations, the annual budgetary allocation for pensions was often one of the most vulnerable elements in budget implementation.
And when budgetary arrangements were made, insufficient and late release of funds resulted in delays and accumulation of pension rights payment arrears in many cases. As a result, it was apparent that the Defined Benefits Scheme could not be retained.
Many workers in the private sector, on the other hand, were not covered by their employers’ pension plans, and many of these plans were underfunded.
Furthermore, the administration of the pension funds, where the schemes were financed, was full of malpractices between the fund managers and the trustees of the pension funds.
President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration had to reconsider pension administration in Nigeria as a result of this situation.
As a result, the government launched a pension overhaul to fix and eradicate the issues associated with the country’s pension systems. The Pension Reform Act of 2004 was signed into law as a result of the reform.
PENCOM Recruitment Goal
PenCom was established to ensure that the Nigerian Pension Industry is properly regulated and supervised such that retirement benefits are paid on time.
CLOSING DATE FOR PENCOM Recruitment 2021:
The official date for the end of this recruitment process has yet to be announced. It is imperative that you apply as soon as possible until it is too late.
PENCOM Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
The National Pension Commission will take you through a required verification exercise based on your submitted documents if you make the PenCom shortlist.
We strongly advise you not to supply forged documents or provide misleading information in your documents.
Often Asked Questions About PENCOM Reccruitment and Conclusion
Is the PenCom Recruitment form officially out?
Question: Is the PenCom Recruitment form officially out?
Answer: To find out if this recruitment has begun, go to the PenCom website portal for more detailed information.
Question: When will PenCom’s recruitment process begin?
Answer: The official date for this recruitment exercise has yet to be confirmed by PenCom, but you can always check back on our website for more updates.
Question Where can I get a copy of the PenCom Recruitment form?
Answer: The PenCom form is available on their official website or at state branch offices in various states.
Question Is it true that PenCom hires every year?
Answer: PenCom does not advertise for new job positions every year, but the Federal Government can inform the general public if one becomes available.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment