Thus so far so good in this article we have NAICOM Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – naicom.gov.ng national Insurance Commission recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. Do you wish to be a worker in the National Insurance commission; have you ever dreamt of working in the National Insurance Commission? Well here is you golden opportunity for you as the National Insurance Commission announces the recruitment of young Nigeria graduates for the year 2020.
- 1 About National Insurance Commission
- 2 Functions of National Insurance Commission
- 3 National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2020
- 4 National Insurance Commission Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 Vacant Position for National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2020
- 6 How to Apply for National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2020
- 7 Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
About National Insurance Commission
The National Insurance Commission was established in 1997 with the responsibility of regulating and supervising insurance business in Nigeria. thus It replaces the previous regulatory organ which was the Nigeria insurance supervisory.
Functions of National Insurance Commission
- To establish standards for the conduct of insurance business in Nigeria.
- Secondly, to approve rates of insurance premiums to be paid in respect in to all classes of insurance business.
- Also, ensure adequate protection and strategic government asset and other properties.
- Regulate transactions between insurers and re-insurers in Nigeria and those outside Nigeria.
- Act as adviser to the federal government on all insurance related matters.
- Lastly, approve standards, conditions and warranties applicable to all classes of insurance business.
National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2020
Naicom recruitment is currently ongoing. As a matter of fact, this page contains all vital information you will need to know about the National Insurance commission recruitment
Furthermore, this page will guide you on how to apply for the National Insurance commission recruitment, however all requirement and qualification are contained in this page, read more details.
National Insurance Commission Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
- First and foremost, Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Hence, all applicant must possess West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Furthermore, applicant must be computer literate.
- Most importantly, all applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or by Nationalization
- As a matter of fact, all applicants must be medically fit, must not have any health related issues
- However, in addition to the requirements all applicants must be able to provide national identification card such as voters card, driver license and national identity card or international passport.
Vacant Position for National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2020
- Firstly, Deputy Commissioner (Technical)
- Deputy Commissioner (finance)
- Operational Manager
- Lastly, Executive Directors
How to Apply for National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2020
Having met the requirements for National Insurance Commission Recruitment application form 2020/2021
Kindly visit the National Insurance commission official website naicom.gov.ng and at least, follow the instructions to complete your online applications.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment