NBS Recruitment form 2020. We are glad to announce to you that the National Bureau of Statistics 2020/2021 application portal is finally open to all suitable candidates who wish to apply for the NBS recruitment 2020/2021’
This page contains all information you will need on how to apply, recruitment qualifications and requirements, how to summit and other relevant details you may need you may need for the National Bureau Statistic recruitment 2020.
- 1 About National Bureau of Statistics
- 2 Department of National Bureau of Statistics
- 3 Functions of National Bureau of Statistics
- 4 National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment 2020
- 5 Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- 6 NBS Recruitment requirements and qualifications
- 7 How to Apply for National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment 2020
About National Bureau of Statistics
The National Bureau of Statistics came into being with the manager of Federal office of statistics and the national data bank. The creation was part of the implementation of the statistical master plan a programme document of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
National Bureau of Statistics is expected to coordinate statistical operation of the National Statistic system in the production of official Statistic in all the federal ministries, Department and agencies and local government councils.
Department of National Bureau of Statistics
- Corpoerate planning and technical coordination
- Demographic and social statistics
- Macro economic statistics
- Real services and household statistic
- Field services and methodology
- Finance and accounts
- Information and communication technology
Functions of National Bureau of Statistics
- To work out laws and regulations on statistical work on statistical work, to formulate directive rules for statistical operation.
- To set up and improve the national economic accounting system of the country and work national statistical standard
- To organize the implementation of major consensus on basic items relating to the state and strength of the country
- To build up and administer the national statistical information system and the national statistical database.
National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment 2020
The National Bureau of Statistics recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for all suitable and interested applicants who wish to apply for the NBS recruitment 2020.
Have you been waiting for an opportunity to work with the National Bureau of Statistics? Or have u been searching for when the National Bureau of Statistics recruitment form will be out? Well here is a chance for you as the NBS announces the recruitment of young Nigerian graduates for the year 2020/2021.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
NBS Recruitment requirements and qualifications
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must from18 years up and not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- All applicants must be a Nigerian either by birth or by nationalization
- All applicants must have an identification card such as voters card, driver license and national identity card or international passport
How to Apply for National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment 2020
All applicants should kindly visit the National Bureau of Statistics official website nigerianstat.gov.ng and register for the NBS recruitment 2020