NBS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form | The National Bureau Statistic has announced the 2021 recruitment intake of the eligible candidates to take occupy some vacant positions in her organization.
This is another opportunity for Nigerian youths, both graduate and undergraduate to take up these job positions as earlier announced by the minister of information of the ongoing NBS Recruitment going on in Nigeria right now.
We are pleased to inform you that the National Bureau of Statistics application portal for the year 2021/2022 is now open to all eligible candidates who wish to apply for the NBS recruitment for the year 2021/2022.
This page contains all of the information you’ll need for the NBS Recruitment 2021, including how to apply, recruitment standards and conditions, how to summit, and other pertinent data.
Navigate to this Post
Brief Information About National Bureau of Statistics (NBS Recruitment)
- 1 Brief Information About National Bureau of Statistics (NBS Recruitment)
- 2 National Bureau of Statistics NBS Department
- 3 The National Bureau of Statistics NBS Recruitment Functions
- 4 NBS Recruitment 2021
- 5 Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- 6 Qualifications and criteria for NBS recruitment
- 7 How to Apply for a Job at the National Bureau of Statistics in 2021
- 7.1 Important Notice!!! The recruitment in this organization has not started. Therefore, disregard any information from anybody relating to NBS recruitment…
- 7.2 National Bureau of Statistics NBS Recruitment
- 7.3 The Board of Directors
- 7.4 Bureaucracies
- 7.5 Units of measurement
- 7.6 Offices in Zonal Areas
- 7.7 Important Notice!!! The recruitment in this organization has not started. Therefore, disregard any information from anybody relating to NBS recruitment…
- 7.8 See Also
- 7.9 Share this:
- 7.10 Like this:
The National Bureau of Statistics was established in the first place, with the manager of the Federal Office of Statistics and the national data bank. The development was then part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s implementation of the statistical master plan, a program paper.
In addition, the National Bureau of Statistics NBS is required to organize the National Statistic System’s statistical operations in the development of official statistics in all federal ministries, departments, and agencies, as well as local government councils.
National Bureau of Statistics NBS Department
- Technical coordination and corporate preparation
- Statistics on demographics and social problems
- Statistics on the economy at large
- Real-world utilities and household data
- Methodologies and field resources
- Accounting and finance
- In charge of administration
- Finally, ICT stands for information and communication technology.
The National Bureau of Statistics NBS Recruitment Functions
- To begin, draft laws and regulations regulating statistical work, as well as directive rules for statistical operations.
- Also, to develop and enhance the country’s national economic accounting system, as well as to implement national statistical standards.
- Third, to coordinate the execution of major agreements on fundamental issues concerning the country’s condition and power.
- Finally, the national statistical information system and the national statistical database must be established and maintained.
NBS Recruitment 2021
As a result, the NBS recruitment 2021 is currently open for all eligible and interested applicants.
Have you been wanting to work for the National Bureau of Statistics but haven’t had the chance?
Or are you waiting for the National Bureau of Statistics recruitment form to be released?
Now is your chance, as the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has announced the recruitment of young Nigerian graduates for the years 2021-2022.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
Qualifications and criteria for NBS recruitment
- Firstly, all applicants must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
- Secondly, applicants must be at least 18 years old and under 35 years old.
- Thirdly, all eligible applicants must possess a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- In addition, a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including English; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects
- All applicants must be Nigerian residents, either by birth or naturalization.
- Both applicants must have a valid identification card, such as a voter identification card, a driver’s license, a national id card, or an international passport.
How to Apply for a Job at the National Bureau of Statistics in 2021
All applicants can go to the official website of NBS Recruitment.
Register for the NBS recruitment 2021 by clicking here.
Important Notice!!! The recruitment in this organization has not started. Therefore, disregard any information from anybody relating to NBS recruitment…
National Bureau of Statistics NBS Recruitment
The Federal Office of Statistics (FOS) and the National Data Bank merged to form the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) (NDB). The development was made as part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s Statistical Master Plan (SMP), a program paper (FGN).
The aim of the merger was to give the agency a national perspective as the apex statistical agency for all three levels of government.
The National Statistical System’s Statistical Operations in the development of Official Statistics in all Federal Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs), State Statistical Agencies (SSAs), and Local Government Councils are required to be coordinated by the NBS (LGCs)
Nigeria is governed by a federal system of 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, as well as 774 local government areas (LGAs). Each Ministry, Department, and Agency has a Director of Statistics at the federal level. Local Government Areas have a Director of Statistics and a Head of Statistics Unit in each province. The Nigerian National Statistical System is made up of all of these, as well as Statistical Institutes (NSS).
The Statistics Act of 2007, which is a legal instrument created by Acts of Parliament, is the foundation for the bureau’s internal organization.
The Board of Directors
The bureau’s governing board consists of 15 members:
- The President appoints six political representatives from each of the country’s six geopolitical zones, who are then approved and confirmed by the Senate.
- There are nine institutional members. The participants are:
- The Minister of the National Planning Commission or a representative of the Minister of the National Planning Commission
- The Governor of the Nigerian Central Bank or his Representative
- The Minister of Finance or a Representative of the Minister of Finance
- Agriculture Minister or his Representative
- The Minister of Education or a Representative of the Minister of Education
- NNPC’s Company Managing Director or his Representative
- The President of the Nigerian Manufacturers Association or his Representative
- As secretary, the President of the Nigeria Statistical Association, Statistician General, and Chief Executive of the NSO
The President appoints the Chairman of the Board on the advice of the Minister of the National Planning Commission.
- Technical Coordination and Corporate Planning
- Statistics on Demography and Culture
- Macroeconomic data is a set of data about the economy as a whole.
- Household and Real-Sector Statistics
- Methodology and Field Resources
- Administration of Finance and Accounts Information and Communication Technology
Units of measurement
Economic Review and Legal Research
SERVICOM Anti-Corruption and Transparency Project Implementation Task Team Public Affairs and International Relations
Offices in Zonal Areas
- South West – Ibadan
- South East – Enugu
- South South – Calabar
- North West – Kaduna
- North Central – Jos
- North East – Maiduguri
In each of the 36 states and the District of Columbia, there is a state office.
If you want to be considered for this role, keep the following points in mind:
Any of the above-mentioned documents should be in your possession. If you lack them, you should not even consider applying for the position.
You must have scanned and submitted your documents to the portal.
It is important to remember that successful candidates will be contacted via the email address given on the portal.