National Council on Privatization Recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Are you a graduate looking for a job? Or have you been looking for an opportunity to work with the National Council on Privatization? Then, here is a chance for you. NCP recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. For more information read the details below.
About National Council on Privatization
The National Council on Privatization was establish by the Nigerian government to determine the political’ economical and social objectives of the privatization and commercialization of Nigeria public enterprises.
In Nigeria, there have been some pockets of opposition to the ongoing privatization process. worker of some rearing opposition to the privatization.
Their main aim is to approve public enterprise to privatize or commercialize
Function of National Council on Privatization
- Approve policies on privatization and commercialization
- Approve guild lines and criteria for valuation 0f public enterprises for privatization and choice of strategic investors.
- Approve public enterprises to privatize or commercialize
- Approve the price of shares or assets of the public enterprises to be offered for sale.
- Approve the appointment of privatization and advisors and consultants
- To approve the budget of the council
National Council on Privatization Recruitment 2020
The National Council on Privatization recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for all suitable and interested applicants who wish to apply for the NCP recruitment 2020.
This page will show how to apply for the National Council on Privatization recruitment, requirements and qualifications and how to summit application form and other relevant information. Please note that National Council on Privatization recruitment 2020 is completely free for all applicants.
NaCP Recruitment Requirements and qualifications
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate and must be conversant with Microsoft word.
- All applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or nationalization.
- All Applicants must be able to provide driver license, national identity card or international passport
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
How to Apply for National Council on Privatization Recruitment
Having met the requirements for National Council on Privatization Recruitment application
Kindly visit the National Council on Privatization official website nipc.gov.ng and follow the instructions to complete your online applications.