Navigate to this Post
National Planning Commission Recruitment Form 2021
- 1 National Planning Commission Recruitment Form 2021
- 2 About National Planning Commission
- 3 Function and Objectives National Planning Commission
- 4 NPC Recruitment 2021
- 5 NPC Recruitment Requirement and Qualification
- 6 Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- 7 How to Apply for National Planning Commission Recruitment
Applications are open for candidates who wish to apply for NPC recruitment 2021. Here, you will get detailed information about National Planning Commission, NPC recruitment, recruitment requirements and how to apply.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about NPC before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, NPC form is complete recruitment is completely free.
About National Planning Commission
The National Planning Commission was established by decree No 12 of 1992 . The commission mandate to determine and advice the government of the federation of matters relating to national development and overall management of the national economy.
Function and Objectives National Planning Commission
- Firstly, to provide policy advice to the president in particular and Nigeria in general on all spheres of national life
- Secondly, to set national priorities and goals among government agencies, as may be contained in guidelines issued by the commission by time to time.
- Thirdly, to monitor project and progress relating to plan implementation
- Also, to mobilize popular group and institutional consensus in support of government policies and programmes
- Furthermore, to manage multilateral and bilateral economic cooperation, including development aid and technical assistance.
- Lastly, to undertake periodic review and appraisal of human and material resource capabilities of Nigeria with a view advancing their development
NPC Recruitment 2021
The NPC recruitment for the year 2021 currently out and the application portal is open for everyone candidate who wish to for the National Planning Commission Recruitment.
The Npc Recruitment 2021 is no doubt an opportunity for young Nigerians who are in search of a job. This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Planning Commission. The required educational qualification and employment details will be revealed on this page.
NPC Recruitment Requirement and Qualification
- Firstly, applicants must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Secondly, applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Thirdly, West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Also, National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- As well as National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Lastly, all applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or by nationalization
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
How to Apply for National Planning Commission Recruitment
Having met with the requirements for the National Planning Commission Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022.
Kindly login to the NPC website Click here and follow the instructions to complete your online registration.