FMBN Recruitment 2021 » We are glad to announce to you that the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 application portal is finally open to all suitable candidates who wish to apply.
This article contains all information you will need on how to apply for Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment, qualifications, and requirements, how to submit applications, and other relevant details you may need for the FMBN Recruitment 2021.
About Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- 1 About Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- 2 The function of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- 3 Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- 4 Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria was established by the federal government in 1973 to replace the Nigerian building society. According to the constitution of Nigeria, the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria was established to need the housing need of every citizen of the country.
It is regarded as the apex mortgage finance institution in the country and regulates the activities of primary mortgage loan originators.
The function of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
Firstly, the Federal Mortgage provides long term credit services to mortgage banks in Nigeria and other mortgage banks and institution grant loans to individuals who want to acquire their own houses.
Secondly, it encourages and promotes the establishment and development of mortgage institutions at the federal, state, and local levels.
Thirdly, the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria gives licensing authority for secondary mortgage institutes in Nigeria.
Lastly, it collects and manages the national housing funds in a manner that conforms to the provision of the national housing fund act.
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
This article contains all the information you will need to know about the FMBN Recruitment 2021. How to apply for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment, requirements and qualifications, and how to summit.
The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment is open for every Nigerian graduate who wishes to apply for the jobs. Please that application is completely free.
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements and qualifications
- Firstly, applicants must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Secondly, applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Thirdly, West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Also, National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Furthermore, all applicants must be computer-literate
- Lastly, all applicants must come with an identity card such as a voters card, national identity card or international passport
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
How to Apply for FMBN Recruitment 2021
Having met the requirements for the FMBN Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022.
Finally, kindly log in to the FMBN Recruitment Official website fmbn.gov.ng and follow the instructions to complete your online registration.