We are glad to announce to you that the Federal Inland Revenue service 2021/2022 application portal is finally open to all suitable candidates who wish to apply for the FIRS recruitment 2021.
This page contains all information you will need on how to apply, requirements qualifications and requirements, how to summit applications and other relevant details you may need for the Federal Inland Revenue service recruitment 2021.
Navigate to this Post
About Federal Inland Revenue service
THE Federal Inland Revenue service was establish by FIRS act of 2007, FIRS was establish with a vision to deliver quality service to tax payers with all stakeholder and make taxation the key function of national development.
THE Federal Inland Revenue service is a body charge with the responsibility for collecting, assessing and accounting for tax and other revenues accruing to the federal government of Nigeria.
Federal Inland Revenue service has witness organizational restructuring, the enactment of national tax policy, improve funding, dispute resolution mechanism, The state board of internal revenue and the local government revenue committee perform similar responsibility their main aim is collecting and assessing tax in the country.
Function and Objectives of Federal Inland Revenue service
- Firstly, formulation and administration of fiscal policies.
- Levy and collection of federal duties such as tax and other levies.
- Lastly, Quasi judicial function of deciding taxation cases and appeals.
THE FIRS Recruitment 2021
Questions have been asked like, when will the FIRS Recruitment 2021 start, how can I obtain the form for the Federal Inland Revenue service and how can I apply for the Federal Inland Revenue service recruitment, well ask no more. In this article is all you need to know about the Federal Inland Revenue service recruitment 2021.
All recruitment guide, qualifications and requirements have been uploaded in this page.
Please note that the Federal Inland Revenue service frown at multiple application from one applicant, therefore apply once
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
FIRS Recruitment Requirements and qualifications
- Firstly, possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Secondly, all applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Thirdly, West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects. Including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Furthermore, National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Finally, applicant must be a computer literate.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2021
Login to the Inland Revenue service official website www.firs.gov.ng follow and follow all procedure to complete the registration.