FRC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – frc.gov.ng. Fiscal Responsibility Commission Recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Are you a graduate looking for job? Or have you been looking for an opportunity to work with the Fiscal Responsibility Commission? Then, here is your golden opportunity as the Fiscal Responsibility Commission announces the recruitment for the year 2020/2021. For more information read the details below.
- 1 About Fiscal Responsibility Commission
- 2 Functions of Fiscal Responsibility Commission
- 3 Fiscal Responsibility Commission Recruitment 2020
- 4 Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- 5 Fiscal Responsibility Commission recruitment requirements and qualifications
- 6 How to Apply for the Fiscal Responsibility Commission recruitment
About Fiscal Responsibility Commission
The Fiscal Responsibility Commission was establish to provide for effective management of the national resources, ensure long term macro economic stability of the national economy, and secure greater accountability transparency. The Fiscal operations within the medium term fiscal policy operation. The Fiscal Responsibility Commission was mainly establish to ensure adequate promotion and the enforcement of the nation’s economic objectives .
Functions of Fiscal Responsibility Commission
- Harness the resources of the nation and promote national prosperity and an efficient, dynamic and self reliant economy
- Control the national economy in such manner as to secure the maximum welfare , freedom and happiness of every citizen on the basic social justice and equality of status and opportunity
- The Fiscal Responsibility Commission is responsible for the operation of major sector of the economy
- It protect the right of every citizen to engage in any economic activities outside the major sector of the economy
Apart from successive annual budgets, which are not faithfully implemented, there is no public finance law in the country that seeks to give life to the economic objectives of the constitution like the Fiscal Responsibility Commission.
Fiscal Responsibility Commission Recruitment 2020
Have you been waiting for the Fiscal Responsibility Commission recruitment form? Then this article is for you, we will be showing you how to apply for the ongoing positions advertise by the Fiscal Responsibility Commission the vacant positions the requirements and qualifications as well all relevant information you will need.
The Fiscal Responsibility Commission recruitment is currently ongoing for the year 2020/2021 and the application portal is open for all Nigeria graduates
NOTE: The Fiscal Responsibility Commission recruitment form is completely free.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
Fiscal Responsibility Commission recruitment requirements and qualifications
- Nigerian citizen by birth or nationalization
- From 18 years above not more the 30 years old.
- First degree certificate at least second class lower.
- HND/OND holders should have at least lower credit.
- All applicants should be medically fit and would be screened to be certified when shortlisted.
- NYSE discharge certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- All applicants must come with their identity card or voters card
How to Apply for the Fiscal Responsibility Commission recruitment
Kindly visit the Corporate Affairs Commission official website frc.gov.ng and follow the procedure to complete your online applications.