CAC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – cacgov.com.ng Latest Jobs.
The corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2020 application form is out. The CAC application is currently ongoing for all suitable applicants who wish to apply for the corporate Affairs commission Recruitment .
Read through this page carefully to learn more about the eligibility requirements, qualifications, applications deadline, how to apply and other relevant information.
About Corporate Affairs Commission
The corporate Affairs commission of Nigeria was established in 1990 vide companies add allied matters Act, It is an autonomous body charge with the responsibility to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria.
Functions of Corporate Affairs Commission
- To regulate and supervise of the formation, management and winding up of the companies
- To establish and maintain companies registry and office in all the states of the federation.
- Arrange and conduct investigation into the affairs of any company where the affairs of any company where the interest of the shareholders and the public so demand
- The commission also registers business names and incorporate trustee as well as provides a wide range of service.
Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2020
This article will help interested applicants, who wish to register for ongoing Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2020; this article will help you to the recruitment requirements, qualifications and how to apply.
The Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment form 2020 is currently out and the application portal is open for every Nigerian who wishes to register for the CAC jobs.
Please Note that this page is created for suitably candidates who wish to know more about when the Corporate Affairs Commission will be recruitment graduates for 2020. All interested applicants should login to the CAC official website to register.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitments
- BOF RECRUITEMENT
NOTE: Please disregard any information asking you to pay money for registration for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment as the registration for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment is completely free.
CAC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2020
Having met the requirements for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment application
Kindly visit the Corporate Affairs Commission official website cacgov.com.ng and follow the instructions to complete your online applications.