DMO Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – dmo.gov.ng. Applications are open for candidates who wish to apply for budget office of the federation recruitment 2020. Here, you will get detailed information about Debt Management office, DMO recruitment, recruitment requirements and how to apply.
About Debt Management Office
The DMO was established on 4th October, 2000 to centrally coordinate the management of Nigeria’s debt, which was hitherto being done by a myriad of establishments in an uncoordinated fashion. This diffused debt management strategy led to inefficiencies. For instance, in the FMF alone, four different departments have functions for the management of external debt in the following format:
- External Finance Department: responsible for all Paris Club debts and for the management of public debt statistics;
- Multilateral Institutions Department: responsible for relationships with all multilateral institutions (excluding the African Development Bank and its subsidiaries such as ADF and the NTF, which is handled by the ABER Department). It is also responsible for managing and servicing multilateral debt;
- Africa and Bilateral Economic Relations (ABER) Department: responsible for liaising with the ADB and its subsidiaries, ECOWAS, and all non-Paris Club bilateral creditors;
- Treasury Department (OAGF): responsible for issuing mandate to the CBN for payment of all external debts;
- Foreign Exchange and Trade Relations Department: responsible for issuing reconfirmation for payment externalization to the CBN and for documenting repayment and servicing of external debts;
In the CBN, the following departments had some involvement with external debt management:
- Debt Management Department: responsible for the London Club debts consisting of trade debts, par bonds, and promissory notes;
- Debt Conversion Committee: responsible for managing various debt conversion options such as debt-for-debt, debt-for-equity, debt-for-export, debt-fornature, and debt-for-development; and
- Various departments: responsible for processing and effecting loan repayments on behalf of all the other agencies or departments of government listed above.
Debt Management Office Recruitment 2020
Debt Management Office Recruitment 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Debt Management Office application form.
DMO Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
To apply for the DMO Jobs, you must ensure to possess the following
- Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply For Debt Management Office Recruitment
Note: Currently, there is no recruitment ongoing. Don’t forget to check-in regularly for more updates and also BOOKMARK this page.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- BOF Recruitment