BPE Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – bpe.gov.ng. We are glad to announce to you that the long awaited Bureau of Public Enterprises recruitment exercise for the year 2020 is finally out. This page contains vital information regarding the just announced recruitment. See more details below;
Do you want to be a part of the 2020 BPE recruitment? You are advised to take this publication very serious and follow all the instructions given on this page so to help you submit your application successfully.
About Bureau of Public Enterprises
The Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) is charged with the overall responsibility of implementing the Nigerian policy on privatization and commercialization.
Established under the provisions of the Public Enterprises (Privatisation and Commercialisation) Act of 1999, through its secretariat, the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), was charged with driving the Federal Government’s programme of privatizing public enterprises, carrying out sector reforms and liberalization of key economic sectors especially the infrastructure sector.
Functions of Bureau of Public Enterprises
- Implementation of the NCP policies on privatization and commercialization.
- Preparation of public enterprises approved by the NCP for privatization and commercialization.
- Advising the NCP on further public enterprises which may be privatised or commercialized
- Advising the NCP on the capital restructuring needs of Nigerian public enterprises to be privatized
- Account management for all commercialised enterprises for financial discipline
Bureau of Public Enterprises Recruitment 2020
BPE has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the BPE application form and guidelines for 2020/2021.
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Bureau of Public Enterprise as well as other ongoing recruitment in Nigeria. Please ensure you enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Bureau of Public Enterprise Departments
- FINANCE AND GENERAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- POST TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP DEPARTMENT
- ENERGY DEPARTMENT
- DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTIONS AND NATURAL RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- INDUSTRIES AND COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
BPE Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply For 2020 BPE Recruitment
Note: Currently, there is no recruitment ongoing. Don’t forget to check-in regularly for more updates and also BOOKMARK this page.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- BOF Recruitment