CBN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – cbn.gov.ng Latest Jobs
CBN Recruitment 2021 » This is to announce to all Nigerians that the Central bank of Nigerian Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Are you a graduate looking for a job? Or have you been looking for an opportunity to work with the central bank of Nigeria? Then, here is a chance for you. CBN Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. For more information read the details below.
We have created this job guide to help you learn more about CBN jobs, the requirements, and how to apply online.
About Central Bank of Nigeria
- 1 About Central Bank of Nigeria
- 2 The objects/function of the Central Bank of Nigeria:
- 3 CBN Recruitment 2021
- 4 CBN Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- 6 CBN Recruitment Core Disciplines
- 7 How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2021
The Central Bank of Nigeria is the highest financial body in the country, it is the supreme monetary authority in Nigeria, maintains foreign currency reserves, and is charged with maintaining monetary stability. Finally, it was established by law in 1958
The objects/function of the Central Bank of Nigeria:
- act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Promote sound financial system in Nigeria
- Makes the monetary policy in Nigeria.
- Lastly, act as a banker to other banks.
Consequently, the Bank is charged with the responsibility of administering the Banks and Other Financial Institutions (BOFI) Act (1991) as amended, with the sole aim of ensuring high standards of banking practice and financial stability through its surveillance activities, as well as the promotion of an efficient payment system.
CBN Recruitment 2021
In anticipation of the upcoming CBN recruitment, all interested applicants are required to fully understand all it takes to join the Central Bank of Nigeria, especially, getting acquainted with all the necessary requirements for the recruitment exercise.
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as other ongoing recruitment in Nigeria. Also, ensure you enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
CBN Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
- Firstly, applicants must be computer-literate and must be familiar with web applications.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by Either birth or nationalization.
- The required age is between 18 and 40 years before December 2021
- All applicants must possess at least B.Sc./HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Also, applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Furthermore, applicants must download and print out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form.
- All Applicants must be able to provide national identification cards such as voters card, driver license, International passport or national identity card.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
CBN Recruitment Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the Central bank of Nigeria:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2021
Having met with the requirement of the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
Finally. Login to the CBN official website Click Here and follow the procedure and complete your online application.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Why is the CBN the only bank that can produce the Naira?|
|Section 2b and Section 17 of the CBN act gives the CBN the sole right to issue currency notes and coins throughout Nigeria and neither the Federal Government nor any State Government, Local Government, another person, or authority shall issue currency notes, banknotes, or coins or any document or token payable to bearer on demand being documented or token which is to pass as legal tender. Section 18 of the CBN act also gives CBN the power to print banknotes and mint coins.
|Are machines for printing money available for purchase by the public?|
|No. The machines are only available to issuing authorities on request.
|What Department of the CBN is responsible for the printing of money?|
|Currency Operations Department.
|What is the purpose of printing polymer notes?|
|To extend the life span of the banknotes as the polymer notes last three times longer than the paper banknotes.
|How long does the polymer note last?|
|18 to 24 months.
|Where can one change currency notes?|
|Deposit money banks (DMBs) and CBN.
|Can coins be deposited in the Banks?|
|How are new currencies circulated?|
|CBN evacuates the finished banknotes from Nigerian Security Printing & Minting (NSPM) Plc for distribution to all CBN branches. The branch further distributes the banknotes to DMBs where they are finally released to the public via withdrawals.