Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Are you a graduate looking for job? Or have you been looking for an opportunity to work with the central bank of Nigeria? Then, here is a chance for you. Central bank Recruitment 2020 is ongoing. For more information read the details below .
We have created this job guide to help you learn more about CBN jobs, the requirements and how to apply online.
About Central Bank of Nigeria
The central Bank of Nigeria is the highest financial body in the country, it is the supreme monetary authority in Nigeria, it maintains foreign currency reserves and is charged with maintaining monetary stability and it was establish by law in 1958
The objects/function of the CBN:
- act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Promote sound financial system in Nigeria
- Makes the monetary policy in Nigeria.
- Act as banker to other banks.
Consequently, the Bank is charged with the responsibility of administering the Banks and Other Financial Institutions (BOFI) Act (1991) as amended, with the sole aim of ensuring high standards of banking practice and financial stability through its surveillance activities, as well as the promotion of an efficient payment system.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
In anticipation to the upcoming CBN job recruitment, all interested applicant are required to fully understand all it takes to join Central Bank of Nigeria, especially, getting acquainted with all the necessary requirements for the recruitment exercise.
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as other ongoing recruitment in Nigeria . Please ensure you enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Central Bank of Nigeria of Nigeria Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must be computer literate and must be familiar with web applications.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by Either birth or nationalization.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2020
- All applicants must possess at least BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form.
- All Aplicants must be able to provide national identification cards such as voters card, driver license, International passport or national identy card.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the Central bank of nigeria:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2020
Having met with the requirement of the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
Kindly Login to the CBN official website cbm.gov.ng and follow the procedure and complete your online application.