Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & Portal – nigerianarmyms.ng. The Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal is now open to accept applications from interested and qualified candidates.
This page contains a detailed information on the 2020 Army Recruitment. The first hand information reaching us is that the recruitment is on going so we will try as much as we can to break down the recruitment process and the steps you can follow to submit your application successfully.
A lot of Nigerians have been anticipating this recruitment for a long time now and some have been applying for a couple of times already but not shortlisted. Well, that’s sad. So what if i told you the reasons you were not shortlisted was that you didn’t read the application process carefully and possess the required documents?
In any recruitment in Nigeria, there are always criteria you need to meet before you could be considered. You can not just apply for a recruitment when you know vividly that you do not possess the qualifications need for that recruitment. In a short while, we are going to be listing the required documents and criteria you need to meet to be eligible to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020.
- To be eligible for the recruitment you are required to have possessed at least 4 credit units in not more than two sittings in the WASSCE/GCE Examination and obtain the certificate.
- For candidates who wish to register for Tradesmen & Women, you are required to have an OJND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
- Candidates applying for the Tradesmen or Tradeswomen position must be between the ages of 18-26 years before they can be considered.
- Candidates applying for Non-Tradesmen & Women must be between the ages of 18-22 years.
- Candidates must be a verified citizen of Nigeria. You can find more requirements on the recruitment portal – nigerianarmyms.ng
How to Apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise Successfully.
The steps for application is very easy and straight forward for any candidate to understand. Just follow the given steps below and you are one step away of getting recruited.
First, you need to log on to nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account with your active email or phone number, select DSSC application on the home page.
On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details. Then click on “login” to complete your online application form.
Ensure you successfully upload all the required documents which you have scanned already. Click on submit application and you are done.
The closing date is available on the application portal.
If the above steps aren’t clear and detailed enough, you can leave your questions and complaints on the comment section below and we will answer you immediately.
Hence, we will continue to be updating this page once there’s any new information. all you need to do is follow this webpage on a daily to be updated with vital information concerning the Army recruitment exercises.