NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – ndlea.gov.ng. We are glad to announce to you that the long awaited National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise for the year 2020 is finally out. This page contains vital information regarding the just announced recruitment. See more details below;
Do you want to be a part of the 2020 NDLEA recruitment? You are advised to take this publication very serious and follow all the instructions given on this page so to help you submit your application successfully.
NDLEA Recruitment Registration Form 2020
Is the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment application form out? This question has been the trending question on search for some time now. The NDLEA registration form is currently out and served free of charge for all interested candidates.
The form can be obtainable at the recruitment portal. Please disregard any publication or person asking for money in exchange for the application form. The form is totally free.
To be eligible for the NDLEA Jobs, there are certain requirements and qualifications you need to meet and have before even thinking of submitting your application. Don’t panic, we will disclose these requirements and qualifications in a short while.
What to Know About The 2020 NDLEA Recruitment
The following are information are very important for all interested candidates;
- The application is done online on the NDLEA portal
- The application form is totally free
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment exercise
- Applicants are expected to upload the required documents while applying for the recruitment
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening test
- Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
- Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
This is the most important part of this recruitment as it will determine if you will be given this job or not. All candidates are expected to read these criteria carefully before proceeding to submit their application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Height must not be below 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Applicant must have full expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 metres
- Applicant must be medically fit and has a medical report from any federal hospital
- Applicant must be not disabled in any form
- Applicant must not have any criminal record
- SSCE, WAEC or NECO with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and english language with not more than 1 sitting
- General Certificate of Education
- Recent passport photography
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification ( International passport, national passport, driver’s license or permanent voter’s card
How to Apply for 2020 NDLEA Recruitment
Have you read the above requirements and qualifications and deem yourself fit for this recruitment? if yes, follow the steps below to successfully submit your application;
As earlier said, the mode of application is online. You are requested to visit the NDLEA recruitment portal via ndlea.gov.ng to fill the online application form.
- Create an account with your active email and a password you can easily remember
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on apply
- Fill the online application form carefully
- Attach the required documents
Note: Only candidates who meet the full requirements for this recruitment will be considered.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2020
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Do you still have complications in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment? You can kindly drop your questions and complaints on the comment section below and we will reply to you immediately.