NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form | The NDLEA Recruitment is opened for eligible candidates who are interested to APPLY.
So far, all has gone well. This is to inform all Nigerians that the NDLEA Recruitment exercise for the year 2021 has been completed. So far, this page has crucial details about the recently announced recruitment, as well as guidance about how to register for the ongoing NDLEA Recruitment, as well as other pertinent information about National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies. See the table below for more information.
Do you want to be a member of the NDLEA recruitment process in 2021?
You should take this publication seriously and carefully follow all of the directions on this page in order to apply your application successfully.
Navigate to this Post
Registration Form for NDLEA Recruitment in 2021
- 1 Registration Form for NDLEA Recruitment in 2021
- 1.1 What You Should Know About The NDLEA Recruitment in 2021
- 1.2 NDLEA Recruitment Vacant Positions 2021/2022
- 1.3 Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications for the NDLEA Recruitment
- 1.4 How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment in 2021
- 2 Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
Is the application for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s recruitment process available? For quite some time, this has been the most common search query. The NDLEA recruitment form is now available and is available to all interested applicants free of charge.
The application can be found on the NDLEA recruitment website. Please ignore any advertisement or individual requesting payment in return for the application form. The form is absolutely free to use.
To be considered for the NDLEA recruitment, you must meet and possess certain criteria and qualifications before even considering submitting your application. Don’t worry, we’ll announce these criteria and qualifications in a moment.
What You Should Know About The NDLEA Recruitment in 2021
The following details are important for all candidates who are interested in NDLEA Recruitment:
- Applicants must first register online via the NDLEA recruitment portal.
- Second, the application form is completely free of charge.
- Furthermore, when applying for the job, applicants are supposed to upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, all applicants who have been shortlisted will be subjected to a screening examination.
NDLEA Recruitment Vacant Positions 2021/2022
- Cadre of Narcotic Assistants (NASS) (Entry-level)
- Cadre of Narcotic Officers (Graduate & Exp.)
Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications for the NDLEA Recruitment
In reality, this is the most important aspect of this NDLEA Recruitment because it will decide whether you will be hired or not. As a result, all applicants should read these requirements carefully before submitting their application.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
- To begin with, all applicants must be Nigerians.
- The applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Males must be at least 1.7 meters tall and females must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- The applicant’s maximum extended chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 meters.
- Both applicants must also be medically fit and have a medical report from a federal hospital.
- The applicant cannot be impaired in any way.
- Finally, all applicants must be free of any criminal history.
Qualifications for NDLEA Recruitment in 2021/2022
- To begin, all applicants must have completed an SSCE, WAEC, or NECO examination with at least 5 credit passes in core subjects such as mathematics and English language in no more than one sitting.
- Second, all eligible candidates must hold a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in any discipline.
Documents Required for NDLEA Recruitment
- Photographs from recent passports
- Certificate of completion of the NYSC
- A valid form of identification (international passport, national passport, driver’s license, or permanent voter’s card) is required of all applicants.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment in 2021
Have you read the above ndlea criteria and qualifications and concluded that you are eligible for this position? If so, follow the steps below to submit your application successfully;
As previously mentioned, you must apply online by visiting the NDLEA recruitment portal at ndlea.gov.ng and filling out the online application form.
- Create an account using your active email address and a memorable password.
- Choose your favorite place.
- Carefully read the job description and qualifications.
- Submit by clicking the Apply button.
- Carefully complete the online application form.
- Please connect the appropriate documents.
- Send it in.
Note that only those who fulfill all of the criteria for NDLEA Recruitment role will be considered.
NDLEA’s Functions (NDLEA Recruitment)
The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency was established to carry out specific tasks related to drug trafficking, smuggling, and narcotics use within the country.
Despite the fact that the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency has other roles, I will clarify some of them in this article, some of which are mentioned below:
- Traces and Seizes Financial Income from Drug Companies and Businesses: Another function of the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency is to ensure that it regulates and records the monetary movement of drug companies.
- The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency is responsible for locating, prosecuting, and confiscating monetary gains obtained from drug-related businesses and offenses.
- Preventing the illicit drug trade, such as cocaine, was one of the tasks assigned to the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency, so the Nigerian Drug Law
- Enforcement Agency’s primary duty was to ensure that any steps were placed in place to avoid drug movement within and around Nigeria’s borders.
- Illicit drug smuggling: The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency is required to track any drug business in the country, whether it is trafficking, trafficking, or drug use; the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency has worked hard to achieve the above.
The NDLEA Power
The Authority of the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency is always within the borders of Nigeria; but, in most cases involving foreign responsibilities, the Authority has been granted a power of attorney. The Authority is responsible for initiating and effectively handling narcotics prosecutions both in Nigeria and abroad.
Employees of the NDLEA are paid a standard salary.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency pays its employees based on their rank status, and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s salaries are based on the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure, according to NDLEA (CONPASS).
When it comes to enforcing drug laws and combating the global illicit trafficking industry, the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency will work with international drug authorities on a variety of issues.
Do you ever have problems applying for a job with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency? Please leave your questions and concerns in the comment section below, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment