Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Registration Form Portal – NPS Available Jobs 2020.
Applications are open for candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment for the year 2020. Today we will be showing you how you can apply for the Nigerian Prisons jobs without much stress.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
The federal government of Nigeria has approved the recruitment for new staffs in the Nigerian prisons which is to be conducted by the CDFIPB. The recruitment is absolutely free. Follow this website daily to receive fresh updates as regards the NPF jobs and other top notch jobs in Nigeria.
Do you want to be a part of the Nigerian Prisons Services, have you been dreaming of working with the NPS? grab this golden opportunity now.
Embedded on this page are vital information about the NPS recruitment which consist of the application form, application portal, requirements and qualifications, how to apply and the application closing date. Keep reading to learn more.
The following are the vacant positions available for application in the Nigerian Prisons Service. They are divided into 3 categories;
Superintendent (Category A)
- Controller-General of Prisons (CG)
- Superintendent of Prison I (SP I)
- Superintendent of Prison II (SP II)
- Deputy Superintendent (DSP)
- Assistant Superintendent I (ASP I)
- Assistant Superintendent II (ASP II)
Inspectorate (Category B)
- Senior Inspector (SI)
- Inspector of Prison (IP)
- Assistant Inspector of Prison (AIP)
Assistant (Category C)
- Prison Assistant I (PA I)
- Prison Assistant II (PA II)
- Prison Assistant III (PA III)
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
Before you apply for this recruitment you need to meet certain requirements. You don’t just need to jump into the application portal to go submit your application without knowing the criteria for these jobs. Each position has certain requirements and qualifications which you will find in the application portal while you want to apply. But we are going to list the major requirements for you right now. See the requirements below;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Height must not be below 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Applicant must have full expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 metres
- Applicant must be medically fit and has a medical report from any federal hospital
- Applicant must be not disabled in any form
- Applicant must not have any criminal record
- SSCE with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and english language with not more than 1 sitting
- General Certificate of Education
- Recent passport photography
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification ( International passport, national passport, driver’s license or permanent voter’s card
NPS Recruitment Application Portal
It’s obvious that a lot of people do not know the real NPS recruitment portal. You can submit your application at www.prisons.gov.ng. The official portal is www.prisons.gov.ng. Do not submit your application at any other website apart from the above mentioned portal.
How to Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
The NPS recruitment is done online at the application portal. Follow the instructions given below to learn how to apply.
Log on to the application portal via www.prisons.gov.ng
Create an account with your active email and a password you can easily remember or you can write it download on your dairy. Ensure that you can access the email.
Choose your preferred position and read the job details and most especially, the requirement and qualifications. Click on apply and the online application form will appear. Fill the application carefully with your credentials. Click on submit and that’s all. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria Today
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment