Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2021-2022 | This is to notify all Nigerians that the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment for 2021 has begun
Navigate to this Post
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2021
- 1 Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2021
- 2 Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- 3 Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Vacant Positions
- 4 Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 NPS Recruitment Application Portal
- 6 How to Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- 7 Trending Jobs in Nigeria Today
Have you been waiting for the Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment opportunity to commence? Then, this is the time to grab this prestigious job opportunity and say no to unemployment.
In this article, we shall be revealing all necessary information including Educational requirements and qualification as well as how to apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
NOTE… The Nigerian Government has made it known that the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment is free both online registration and at the head offices.
Having gotten that, let’s move down to the business of the day. Therefore, we advise that you read through this content to get all the important information you need for this recruitment
Applications are open for candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment for the year 2021. Clearly, we will be showing you how you can apply for Nigerian Prison jobs without much stress.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
The federal government of Nigeria has approved the recruitment of new staff in the Nigerian prisons which is to be conducted by the CDFIPB. As a matter of fact, recruitment is absolutely free. Follow this website daily to receive fresh updates as regards the NPF jobs and other top-notch jobs in Nigeria.
Do you want to be a part of the Nigerian Prisons Services, have you been dreaming of working with the NPS? Then, grab this golden opportunity now.
Embedded on this page are vital information about the NPS recruitment which consists of the application form, application portal, as well as requirements and qualifications, how to apply, and the application closing date. Keep reading to learn more.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Vacant Positions
The following are the vacant positions available for application in the Nigerian Prisons Service. They are divided into 3 categories;
Superintendent (Category A)
- Controller-General of Prisons (CG)
- Superintendent of Prison I (SP I)
- Superintendent of Prison II (SP II)
- Deputy Superintendent (DSP)
- Assistant Superintendent I (ASP I)
- Assistant Superintendent II (ASP II)
Inspectorate (Category B)
- Senior Inspector (SI)
- Inspector of Prison (IP)
- Assistant Inspector of Prison (AIP)
Assistant (Category C)
- Prison Assistant I (PA I)
- Nigerian Prison Assistant II (PA-II)
- Prison Assistant III (PA III)
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
You don’t just need to jump into the application portal to go submit your application without knowing the criteria for these jobs. Each position has certain requirements and qualifications which you will find in the application portal while you want to apply. Also, we are going to list the major requirements for you right now. See the requirements below;
- Firstly, all applicant must be a Nigerian
- Secondly, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Height must not be below 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female
- Furthermore, an applicant must have a fully expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 meters
- Applicant must be medically fit and has a medical report from any federal hospital
- Also, all applicant must be not disabled in any form
- Lastly, the applicant must not have any criminal record
- Firstly, SSCE with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language with not more than 1 sitting
- Also, all applicants must have a B.Sc., HND, OND, or NCE from any recognized institution.
- Lastly, the General Certificate of Education
- Firstly, the applicant must come with a recent passport photography
- Also, all applicant must have their NYSC discharge certificate
- Lastly, the applicant must have a valid means of identification ( International passport, national passport, driver’s license, or permanent voter’s card
NPS Recruitment Application Portal
Clearly, it is obvious that a lot of people do not know the real NPS recruitment portal. You can submit your application at www.prisons.gov.ng. As a matter of fact, do not submit your application to any other website apart from the above-mentioned portal.
How to Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
The NPS recruitment is done online at the application portal. Follow the instructions given below to learn how to apply. Furthermore, all applicants must note that applications for any of the out-listed positions should be once. Hence, defaulters of these rules call for immediate disqualification.
Log on to the application portal via www.prisons.gov.ng
Firstly, create an account with your active email and a password you can easily remember, or you can write it download on your diary. Ensure that you can access the email.
Choose your desired position and carefully read the job description, including the requirements and qualifications. The online application form will appear after you click on apply. Fill out the questionnaire completely and accurately with your credentials. Finally, click send, and you’re done. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted via email or SMS.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria Today
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Check & Apply For 2021 NNPC Graduate Trainee
Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment