Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Customs recruitment requirements and qualifications, application closing date and how to apply is what is embedded on this post. Continue reading to learn more.
The NCS recruitment for the year 2020 is currently out and the application portal is open every one who wishes to apply for the Nigerian Customs Jobs.
This page will serve as a comprehensive guide to all the candidates who wants to enroll for the NCS jobs. We will show you how you can easily submit your application and also tell you the requirements and qualifications you need to possess before you can continue with the online application.
- 1 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- 2 NCS Jobs 2020
- 3 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- 4 NCS 2020 Recruitment Registration Portal
- 5 Is the Customs Recruitment Registration Form Free?
- 6 How to Apply For Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- 7 Other Trending Jobs in Nigeria
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
We are glad to announce to you that the 2020 customs recruitment for new officers has currently begun. There are about 7 positions in this year’s recruitment exercise. See the positions below;
NCS Jobs 2020
- Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
This is the most important part of this recruitment. In any job in Nigeria, there most be a certain requirements you need to possess before you can apply. The same thing goes to the Nigerian Customs Service. They have set few requirements and qualifications all candidates needs to possess before applying for their jobs.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Height must not be below 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Applicant must have full expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 metres
- Applicant must be medically fit and has a medical report from any federal hospital
- Applicant must be not disabled in any form
- Applicant must not have any criminal record
- SSCE with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and english language with not more than 1 sitting
- General Certificate of Education
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification ( International passport, national passport, driver’s license or permanent voter’s card
- Recent passport photography
- NYSC discharge certificate
NCS 2020 Recruitment Registration Portal
A lot of people have been looking for the official NCS registration portal as they have seen a lot of portal online. However, it is important to note that the official portal for the 2020 recruitment is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. All application are to be submitted on this website.
Is the Customs Recruitment Registration Form Free?
Yes! the registration form is absolutely free. Do not consent to anyone or website asking you to pay money to get the original application form. The application form is embedded on the application portal for free to all candidates. Beware of scammers.
How to Apply For Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
After reading the requirements and qualification for this job and ensure you possess them, you can now proceed to the application portal to fill the application form.
First of all you need to visit the application portal via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Click on apply now, you will see a drop down of all the positions. Click on the position you wish to apply for and you will be taken to a page where you will see the job description and the basic requirements. Click on the apply button and you will be taken to a page where you will see the application form.
Fill the application carefully and ensure you do not give any different information that does not match with the information you have on your credentials. After that, click on submit application.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms. If you want to continue receiving daily news about this recruitment, keep on following this page.
Other Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment