NCS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – customs.gov.ng
NCS Recruitment 2021 » Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Customs recruitment requirements and qualifications, application closing date, and how to apply are what is embedded in this post. Continue reading to learn more.
The NCS recruitment for the year 2021 is currently out and the application portal is open to everyone who wishes to apply for the Nigerian Customs Jobs.
This page will serve as a comprehensive guide to all the candidates who want to enroll in the NCS jobs. We will show you how you can easily submit your application and also tell you the requirements and qualifications you need to possess before you can continue with the online application.
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021
- 1 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021
- 2 NCS Recruitment 2021
- 3 NCS Recruitment 2021 Requirements and Qualifications
- 4 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal
- 5 Is the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021 Form Free?
- 6 How to Apply For Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021
We are glad to announce to you that the 2021 customs recruitment for new officers has currently begun. There are about 7 positions in this year’s recruitment exercise. See the positions below;
NCS Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
- Also, Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
- Lastly, Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
NCS Recruitment 2021 Requirements and Qualifications
This is the most important part of this recruitment. In any job in Nigeria, there most be certain requirements you need to possess before you can apply. The same thing goes to the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment. They have set few requirements and qualifications all candidates needs to possess before applying for their jobs.
- Firstly, all applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Height must not be below 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Furthermore, all applicant must have fully expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 metres
- Also, all applicant must be medically fit and has a medical report from any federal hospital
- Applicant must be not disabled in any form
- lastly, the applicant must not have any criminal record
- SSCE with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and english language with not more than 1 sitting
- General Certificate of Education
- Firstly, the applicant must have a valid means of identification ( International passport, national passport, driver’s license or permanent voter’s card
- Recent passport photography
- Finally, all applicant must have an NYSC discharge certificate
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal
A lot of people have been looking for the official NCS registration portal as they have seen a lot of portal online. However, it is important to note that the official portal for the 2021 recruitment is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. All applications are to be submitted on this website.
Is the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021 Form Free?
Yes! The registration form is absolutely free. Do not consent to anyone or the website asking you to pay money to get the original application form. The application form is embedded on the application portal for free to all candidates. Beware of scammers.
How to Apply For Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021
Furthermore, after reading the requirements and qualifications for this job and ensure you possess them, you can now proceed to the application portal to fill the application form.
Firstly, visit the application portal via CLICK HERE, and follow the process. Also, make sure that you fill the form very carefully and ensure you do not give any different information that does not match with the information you have on your credentials. After that, click on submit an application.
Finally, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS. If you want to continue receiving daily news about this recruitment, keep on following this page.