NHIS Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal | www.nhis.gov.ng
NHIS Recruitment 2021 — We are here to guide you on the easy steps to apply for National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment. If you are going through this content, it really means you have heard about the ongoing NHIS recruitment 2021.
The recruitment exercise starting date has been made known to the public, and the NHIS recruitment official website is opened to receive applications from qualified candidates. See recruitment form, the application portal, the requirements as well as how to apply for the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2021. Also, every detail concerning the NHIS Recruitment 2021 shall be discussed here in this webpage.
This article contains the original information about the NHIS portal and application guidelines and also how to get the application form. You can apply for the NHIS job through the official website www.nhis.gov.ng and also for the shortlisting.
Most importantly, be rest assured that NHIS recruitment 2021 application is free. Make sure you take note of this if you ready to apply for any job position in National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). Also, the application form is only obtainable online via the recruitment portal of NHIS.
Most importantly, as at now NHIS recruitment form 2021 is yet to be out online, DISREGARD any form of advertisement you come across. We will continue to update this web page immediately the form is out.
Things to Know About NHIS Recruitment
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost
NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
It is a pre-payment plan where participants pay a fixed regular amount. The amount/funds are pooled, allowing the Health Maintenance Organizations(HMOs) to pay for those needing medical attention. It is primarily a risk sharing arrangement which can improve resource mobilisation and equity. It is indeed regarded as the most widely used form of health care financing worldwide.
NHIS also regulate private health Insurance operated by HMOs. HMOs should have a hyperlink to the HMOs list on the site
Health Insurance is a social security system that guarantees the provision of needed health services to persons on the payment of token contributions at regular intervals.
NHIS Recruitment 2021 Requirements
it is advised that you carefully go through all these out-lined requirements before you start applying for this latest National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment in Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- Persons looking to apply for this recruitment at WHO zonal offices in Nigeria must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (Mathematics & English inclusive)
- He/she must also be a Nigerian and with a valid means of identification (i.e. voters card, national identity card, driver’s license etc.).
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- All interested persons must also have no previous criminal records.
- All interested persons must have completed their NYSC programme or have an exemption certificate
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computers will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2021?
This ongoing NHIS recruitment is only done through their recruitment portal and this very opportunity is open to all individuals who have the required certificate as well as have basic communication skills.
To complete the registration process, all you need to do is follow three steps, and successfully apply for this National inland waterways Authority recruitment;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documentation for registration and download the application form.
Firstly, CLICK HERE or log into the website at www.nhis.gov.ng and start your registration process
- Secondly, complete the application form and
- Lastly, SUBMIT.
When is the closing date for National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment?
The deadline for the recruitment will be made known to you once it is verified. Therefore, keep visiting this website for more updates.