Latest Jobs at WHO 2021 Application | See All 3 Available Positions
WHO Recruitment 2021 » This is to notify all Nigerians of the latest World Health Organization Recruitment 2021, and all available vacancies at WHO Nigeria is finally opened to accept applications from suitable and qualified applicants into her organization as limited slots are only available for interested applicants.
World Health Organization Recruitment, 2021
- 1 World Health Organization Recruitment, 2021
- 2 About World Health Organization
- 3 WHO Recruitment Requirements
- 3.1 When will World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 commence?
- 3.2 How do I join the World Health Organization in Nigeria?
- 3.3 Is the official portal for World Health Organization Recruitment open?
- 3.4 How to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2021?
- 3.5 When is the closing date for World Health Organization Recruitment?
- 3.6 Do I need to pay before applying for World Health Organization Recruitment?
- 3.7 See Also
- 3.8 Share this:
- 3.9 Like this:
For a couple of weeks we have been answering few questions from different individuals from various areas in Nigeria regarding the ongoing recruitment at World Health Organization, and some of these questions includes;
- When will World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 commence?
- How do I join the World Health Organization in Nigeria?
- Is the official portal for World Health Organization Recruitment open?
- How can I work with World Health Organization?
- When is the closing date for World Health Organization Recruitment?
- Do I need to pay before applying for World Health Organization Recruitment?
As the matter of fact, you are in the right as we will answer your questions here in this World Health Organization Recruitment article. Therefore, all you have to do is to continue reading as we unveil all necessary information regarding the World Health Organization recruitment 2021.
About World Health Organization
WHO’s work is founded on the principle that all people, everywhere, should enjoy the highest standard of health. We seek talented professionals looking to contribute to this important mission as members of our international workforce. WHO offers a dynamic work environment, opportunities for professional development and a competitive pay and benefits package. We are committed to achieving a diverse, multicultural and gender balanced workforce with broad representation from our Member States.
WHO provides a safe environment, cares deeply about employee wellbeing and is committed to providing a work environment that respects the inherent dignity of all persons. WHO has a responsibility to take all appropriate steps to prevent and respond to harassment, including sexual harassment, discrimination and abuse of authority in the workplace
Latest Jobs at WHO 2021 Application
We are to let you know that all available World Health Organization vacancies are out-lined and reveled at the official World Health Organization recruitment websites, and we shall display the website for your easy access.
WHO Recruitment Requirements
Are you one of the prospective applicants asking yourself question like, what exactly do I need in order to apply successfully for this ongoing World Health Organization recruitment in Nigeria?
Then, be rest assured that you will find answer to such question as the requirements will be made known to all eligible WHO applicants.
What exactly do I need in order to apply successfully for this ongoing World Health Organization recruitment in Nigeria?
This is just a linear question; Please, it is advised that you carefully go through all these out-lined requirements before you start applying for this latest WHO recruitment in Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- Persons looking to apply for this recruitment at WHO zonal offices in Nigeria must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (Mathematics & English inclusive)
- He/she must also be a Nigerian and with a valid means of identification (i.e. voters card, national identity card, driver’s license etc.).
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- All interested persons must also have no previous criminal records.
- All interested persons must have completed their NYSC programme or have an exemption certificate
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
When will World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 commence?
It has been officially made known to all suitable applicants that the recruitment website is finally opened to accepting application from all application. Therefore, if you are interested, go and apply.
How do I join the World Health Organization in Nigeria?
First and foremost, you need to for apply for the job, get shortlisted, then the job will be yours if you meet all necessary requirement for such position.
Is the official portal for World Health Organization Recruitment open?
The good news is that the official World Health Organization website is open. So, go and apply before it’s too late
How to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2021?
This ongoing WHO recruitment is only done through their recruitment portal and this very opportunity is open to all individual who have the required certificate as well as have basic communication skills.
To complete the registration process, all you need to do is follow three steps, and successfully apply for this World Health Organization recruitment;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documentation for registration and download the application form.
Firstly, CLICK HERE or log into the website at https://www.who.int/careers/en/ and start your registration process
- Secondly, complete the application form and
- Lastly, SUBMIT.
It should be noted that every application who is chosen will be properly assessed.
When is the closing date for World Health Organization Recruitment?
The deadline for the recruitment will be made know to you once it is verified. Therefore, keep visiting this website for more update.
Do I need to pay before applying for World Health Organization Recruitment?
The recruitment process is totally free. So, be careful of fraudsters.