SMEDAN Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal | www.smedan.gov.ng
SMEDAN Recruitment 2021 » The Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment has announced the recruitment intake of qualified candidates to take up available positions in her organization.
Have you been in search of the SMEDAN Recruitment 2021registration Form? If so, then we shall be discussing fully the important details regarding the SMEDAN Recruitment 2021 as well as the education qualification and requirements and how to Apply for SMEDAN Successfully. Therefore, it is very important that you read this article thoroughly to avoid unnecessary mistakes during the course of registration.
Most importantly, When the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) receives government approval to hire workers through recruitment, the information, and procedures to be followed by prospective applicants will be duly publicized online.
What is the full meaning of SMEDAN?
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria is shortened as SMEDAN.
This commission is in charge of safeguarding and promoting the growth of small and medium-sized businesses in the country.
What are the functions of SMEDAN?
The SMEDAN’s main purpose is to assist small and medium company owners in growing their businesses in whatever industry they are in. SMEDAN creates rules to help small businesses thrive in Nigeria.
It ensures that qualified kids are placed in jobs. It keeps track of the actions of all small and medium businesses that have registered with them.
We are convinced you to have a very high possibility of being shortlisted for an interview and other subsequent stages now that you know how to participate in this year’s SMEDAN recruiting without difficulties.
SMEDAN Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Because of the SMEDAN organization’s peculiarities, all potential applicants are subjected to a thorough background investigation after passing the interview process before being granted a conditional offer of employment.
The following are some findings of the investigation:
- All applicants must possess an HND, OND, NCE, or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from government-recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- All successful applicants must come with the documents they submitted during SMEDAN Recruitment Application
- Applicants must possess a NECO/WAEC with 5 credits including (English and Mathematics).
- All applicants must be between the age of 22 – 35 years old,
- Must be from illegal drugs,
- Applicants must be medically fit
- All shortlisted applicants will undergo CBT test,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- All applicants must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license, or international passport.
How to Apply for SMEDAN recruitment 2021
- All interested applicants should visit the SMEDAN official recruitment portal at www.smedan.gov.ng
- Secondly, all applicants must scan all the required documents and credentials while applying.
- Fill the form by providing all adequate data for the registration.
- All files and credentials must be uploaded.
- Also, applicants must select a preferred position he/she is interested in.
- Lastly, submit your SMEDAN application form.
Most importantly, applicants must note that multiple applications for the SMEDAN recruitment will be disqualified. Therefore, in order not to be disqualified, apply only once.
SMEDAN Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the SMEDAN Recruitment has not been revealed. Therefore, bookmark this page, or keep visiting the page for the latest updates on the SMEDAN Recruitment