SON Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Registration Portal | www.son.gov.ng
SON Recruitment 2021 » The Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 application date has finally been announced. All you need to know about the Application form, Recruitment portal (www.son.gov.ng), the requirements, as well as how to apply for the SON Recruitment 2021 and the information about the Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2021, will be discussed in this article.
This Recruitment article contains every detail on the SON recruitment, the registration portal the qualification/requirement, and how to get the application form. Note, the SON Recruitment is done by submitting your application to the website @ www.son.gov.ng and Those who applied using the right portal will be shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment.
Most importantly, the application for SON recruiting 2021 is free. Take note of this if you want to apply for any job openings at the Nigerian Standard Organization (SON). The application form can be found on the SON employment webpage.
Currently, the SON 2021 recruitment form will be accessible soon, and the recruiting process has not yet begun. According to trustworthy sources, SON will launch a huge recruitment campaign soon, with the portal available and applications accepted. At the time of writing this article, the closing date had not been declared.
SON Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Registration Portal
- 1 SON Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Registration Portal
- 2 General Requirements, and Qualifications for SON Recruitment 2021
- 3 How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2021
In preparation for the upcoming 2021 Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruiting, all interested candidates must first learn what it takes to join SON or familiarize themselves with the requirements for the 2021 Standard Organization of Nigeria recruitment.
- Do not pay anyone who promises to be able to assist you in getting this job.
- Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
- If you submit fake documents, you will be rejected.
- The SON application is free.
- All candidates who have been shortlisted will be screened and tested.
Nigeria’s apex standardizing authority is the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). The following are some of the organization’s goals and objectives:
- Assistance in the production of quality goods
- Certification of industrial products
- Preparation of standards and processes relating to measurements, materials, and products and their promotion at the regional, national, and international levels
- Circulation of information relating to standards
- Improvement of measurement accuracy
- Quality control and metrology
The Core Values of the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) are as follows:
- Customer Focus
Basic Qualification for Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment
Candidates having a bachelor’s degree or a higher national diploma in one of the following cadres are encouraged to apply:
- Laboratory Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry.
Basic Skills and Attributes for SON Recruitment
Personal characteristics and talents required for success at SON Recruitment include:
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Active listening and analytical thinking ability
- Creativity and innovative disposition
- Distinctive written and speech skills
- Interpersonal skill and skill to figure during a team
- Focus on service delivery
- Computer Literacy.
General Requirements, and Qualifications for SON Recruitment 2021
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with at least passes in two (2) courses and credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) with four (4) subjects passed in one sitting or five (5) topics passed in two sittings, including the English Language.)
- A National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years old
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2021
To apply for this position, go to www.son.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this website for additional instructions and information on the status of your application.
- Prepare your curriculum vitae.
- Send or upload your curriculum vitae to their website.
- As the subject of the email, use “Job Title.”
Criteria for Selection
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- It is required that you be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Before you apply, think about your health.
When Is The SON Recruitment Application Deadline?
The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment 2021 application closing date has not been specified.
Therefore, If you would need us to provide you with the latest updated information about the SON recruitment 2021, kindly send us your request within the comment box below. Also, note that all your request will be attended to immediately.