NEMSA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form portal | nemsa.gov.ng
NEMSA Recruitment 2021 » The Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Recruitment Application Portal as earlier announced by the agency is opened to accepting applications from qualified applicants to take up some vacant position in her organization.
Our readers have asked a lot of questions about the NEMSA recruiting, and this post will answer some of them:
- How can I finally apply for NEMSA recruitment?
- What are the qualification and requirements for NEMSA recruitment?
- When is the closing date for NEMSA recruitment?
- Is NEMSA recruitment application form out?
If your question isn‘t answered above, please leave it in the comments area or email us so that we can add it to the list of questions. If your question is answered above, be sure to read the entire post.
NIGERIAN ELECTRICITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES AGENCY (NEMSA)’s MANDATE, FUNCTIONS, ROLES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE GEARED TOWARDS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING POWER SUPPLY AND SAFETY IN NIGERIA.
The Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) is established by NEMSA ACT – 2015 to carry out the Functions of Enforcement of Technical Standards and Regulations, Technical Inspection, Testing and Certification of All Categories of Electrical Installations, Electricity Meters, and Instruments, to ensure the Efficient Production and Delivery of Safe, Reliable and Sustainable Electricity Power Supply and Guarantee Safety of Lives and Property in the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry, and other allied industries/workplaces.
Critical Elements of NEMSA’s Mandate include:
1. Ensuring that:-
i. electrical materials/equipment/instruments used in NESI, workplaces, and other premises are of the right type, quality, standard, and specifications;
ii. the power systems and networks put in place have been properly planned, designed, and executed before used to ensure that such systems and networks are capable of delivering safe, reliable, and regular electricity supply to the consumers nationwide;
iii. Electrical installations in homes, offices, commercial and industrial premises have been properly installed and/or executed to ensure reliability and safety of use, lives, and property.
iv. safety of lives and property within the grid and off-grid networks is assured;
v. electricity energy meters and instruments used in Nigeria are of the right type, quality, class, and accuracy for proper accountability of energy produced, delivered, supplied/utilized by the consumers.
2. Certification of all Electrical Installations Contractors, Practitioners and all other technical personnel engaged in the practice of electrical installations works along the Power value chain and utilization and other premises.
3. Take over the functions of statutory electrical inspection, testing, and certification of all electrical installation hitherto carried out by the Director of Electrical Inspectorate Services and the Electrical Inspectorate Services Division of the Federal Ministry of Power.
What are the qualification and requirements for NEMSA recruitment?
Applicants for the NEMSA Recruitment must have one or more of the following qualifications.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with at least passes in two (2) courses and credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) with four (4) subjects passed in one sitting or five (5) topics passed in two sittings, including the English Language.)
- A National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years old
Important Note About NEMSA Recruitment
The following points should be noted by interested applicants:
- The application is available for no cost.
- Scanned documents will be posted to the NEMSA recruitment portal.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be notified.
Is NEMSA recruitment application form out?
Nemsa is currently not recruiting in any capacity, so any report to the contrary is untrue.
How can I finally apply for NEMSA recruitment?
To apply for NEMSA recruitment positions, interested candidates should go to the Nemsa recruitment site at www.nemsa.gov.ng. They should also bookmark this website because it will be updated on a regular basis.
When is the closing date for NEMSA recruitment?
The deadline or closing date for the NEMSA recruitment will be communicated to you once the recruitment portal is opened.