Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Is Out – GAF Recruitment 2021
GAF Recruitment 2021 » The Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Is Out for all eligible applicants living in Ghana and are willing to serve the country through her special armed force. This recruitment must be submitted online through the official recruitment portal which will be revealed shortly.
First and foremost, Eligible and qualified applicants can apply online for any available Positions of their choice before the recruitment deadline. Furthermore, all necessary information regarding the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment 2021 shall be discussed in details in this article, which will cover up the educational qualification, requirement, location, stipend as well as the salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links. Therefore, it is necessary that you read this content very carefully to avoid mistakes during the GAF Recruitment 2021.
Over the week, we have been receiving questions regarding the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021, and this article will cover some questions asked by some aspirants such as;
- Is GAF Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form out?
- What is the Official Recruitment Portal for Ghana Armed Forces?
- How can I apply for GAF Recruitment 2021/2022?
- When is the closing date for GAF Recruitment 2021?
- What are the GAF Recruitment Qualification and Requirements for the year 2021?
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021 Important Note
The Ghana Armed Forces is a non-discriminatory workplace. There are no authorized intermediaries, and the advertised job openings are not for sale. Anyone caught posing as an agent or middleman will face criminal charges, and those who interact with them do so at their own risk. Anyone caught with falsified documents will be arrested and prosecuted.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth.
- All qualified applicants must have good character.
- Eligible applicants must be within the age bracket of 20-25 years for Regular Commission and 25-30 for Short Service Commission.
- Must be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Applicants must not be bonded by any confraternity.
- Must be single (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Have a minimum height of 1.68 m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57 m (5’ 2”) for females.
- For military police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75 m (5’9’’) and 1.70m (5’7’’) for females.
All applicants must possess one of the following:
- Six credits (Not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science at WASSCE.
- Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics, and core Science at SSSCE.
- Five credits (Not less than 6) including English, Mathematics, and Science at GCE –O level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE A-level.
How to Apply For Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021
- Obtain a scratch card from a recognized regional post office for FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH50).
- Scratch the pin code lightly to reveal it. Until a record is successfully filed, the scratch card can be used three times.
- Log in to the GAF Recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Examine the entrance requirements in detail.
- To access the applicant authentication page, click the Apply Now tab.
- Select your desired arm of service, type of commission, and click submit after entering your card serial number and pin code.
- Fill in your personal information and make a note of the information on Pages 1 through 3.
- Page a. Choose the job you want and fill out the rest of the form.
- b. Insert a scanned copy of your passport-sized photo (200 x 180 pixels), a valid e-mail address, a personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), and any other required information.
- c. Select a tertiary institution from the list of schools by entering your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number, and WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number. Fill in your GPA/CWA from graduation and all other relevant information. Only scanned copies of the following documents should be uploaded: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- To see a summary page of all data provided, click the preview button. If any changes need to be made, read over this page carefully and click the back button.
- When you press the submit button, you will receive an immediate e-mail and text message with your unique system-generated Identification Number.
- If you are shortlisted, print and preserve a copy of the prepared report since you will be expected to present it. If you misplace your final report, return to the recruiting site, click on the Check Details tab, enter the unique identification number issued to you through SMS/email, and request a reprint.
The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment, as well as the Enlistment Exercise for 2021 intake, has not yet begun. As a matter of fact, we will update this page once the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021 begins.