nyif.nmfb.com.ng – NYIF Application Login Portal, Registration & successful candidates 2021/2022
The NYIF Application Login Portal, the NYIF successful candidates 2021, as well as the NYIF Registration 2021, will be discussed in this article.
NYIF Application Login Portal is nyif.nmfb.com.ng: To apply for NYIF all you need to do is log in to the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application portal, sign up, and register for the NYIF through the official website @ nyif.nmfb.com.ng, All you have to do is follow the instructions in this article, and Apply for the 75b NYIF Loan. log in to the NYIF portal @ nyif.nmfb.com.ng and apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), to be part of the beneficiaries. The application for the NYIF is made online through the application portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng. Therefore, visit the website and apply successfully.
Over N165,700,000 worth of loans have been disbursed to over 239 beneficiaries so far. Remember that over 3 million applicants applied for the loan and the fund is being disbursed through Nirsal.
More beneficiaries will be added more because over N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has been approved
It’s important to note that this is a program that aims to invest in young people, which is why it’s called the Youth Engagement Fund. For an applicant to be deemed worthy of receiving this grant, he or she must have reached the age of 18 or be between the ages of 18 and 35.
The NYIF application period for the 2021 tranche is now available. Following that, eligible applicants will be informed in batches and invited to proceed to the next steps, which will result in loan disbursement to suitable applicants.
When submitting an NYIF application online, applicants are advised to show some patience and wait a short time for the computer system to process their registration.
Second, we’re told that the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund’s second phase application is currently being processed, with batches of SMS and emails being sent to applicants.
nyif.nmfb.com.ng – NYIF Application Login Portal, Registration & successful candidates 2021/2022 » Features Of The NYIF
- A minimum of N25 billion each year in the next 3 years, totaling N75Billion will be required for the NYIF. For the remaining part of 2021, an initial sum of N12.5 billion will be needed to kick-start the NYIF. It is expected that successive governments will keep the Fund, cognate to a Youth Bank, alive.
- The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is meant to strictly cater to the investment needs of persons between the ages of 18 and 35 years. It is a restricted fund that can only be used for the set purpose of Youth Investment.
- NYIF will join some Youth-oriented programmes President Buhari has created to fight youth unemployment in the country to drive innovation, fuel the creation of entrepreneurship and support youth SMEs.
- NYIF is set to provide one single window of Investment Fund for the youths. This means that one common bucket has been created for all Nigerian youth to access Government support.
- The fund aims to reach 500,000 youth every year between 2020 and 2023.
- Fund approval will be from N250,000 to N50,000,000.
- The funding will cut across group applications and individual applications. Working capital loans will have a 1-year single-digit interest rate of 5% while long-term loans will attract 3 years single-digit interest rate of 5%.
- The funding will be one single-digit facility with a moratorium for one year and you will pay back within a period of time.
- The money will be given through various channels, like Micro Credit Organizations across the country under the Central Bank of Nigeria plus BOI, Fintech Organizations, and Venture Capital Organizations, which are registered with the CBN.
- NYIF will use disbursement frameworks that have been proven to work but with special conditions with respect to the youth. Residual advisory facility for applicants and beneficiaries will also be given to applicants.
- NYIF will invest in businesses that have deeper value than only money. Such business must be viable and must meet all laid down criteria to ensure that the funds continue to expand and serve as a production factory for businesses.
NYIF Application Requirements
- BVN Number is required
- Your identity/full Names is very important
- You must have a Business information
- The age requirement for this year application is 18-35 years
- NYIF application is for both male and female applicants.
How To Apply For NYIF Loan 2021
NYIF recruitment is free and can be done online. To start your application follow this link: www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
Please continue reading to learn how to apply for a loan from the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) worth $75 billion.
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund will be launched with funding from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning (MFBNP) (NYIF).
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF Loan will be disbursed through a variety of platforms, including Micro Credit Organizations funded by the BOI, Fintech Organizations, and Venture Capital Organizations registered with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).