Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021/2022 Portal Is Out
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021 » The Nigerian Army has commenced accepting applications from qualified Nigerians for its 2021 80 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for both tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women. And we have been informed that the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is free!
Therefore, Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates to the 2021 Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women
The Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Portal 2021
The Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021 Portal is opened for the general public who want to apply for the ongoing job position.
As a matter of fact, the online registration for the 80RRI Nigerian Army is basically for both Trades/Non-Trades Men and Women. Therefore, we implore you to follow every piece of information in this content very carefully to avoid mistakes while registering for the job position.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- All applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
- Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at the commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021 Available Positions
- Non Tradesmen/Women
- Songwriter (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
- Video Cameraman/woman
- Mechanical Technicians (army Aviation)
- Electrical Technicians (army Aviation)
- Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
- Graphic Designer
- Public Address Operator/Audiographer
- Chaplain (Islamic)
- Chaplain (Protestant)
- Finance Corp
- Military Police
- Biomed Technician
- Medical Supplier
- Video Technician
- Computer Operator
- Language Expert
- Language Teacher
- Library Scientist
- Spray Painter
- X-ray Technicians
- Electro-medical Technician
- Boat Technician
- Sign Writer
- Dental Technician
- Generator/plant Technician
- Automotive Eletrician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Environmental Technician
- Sport Instructor
- Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
- Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Aluminium work Technician
- Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
- Caterer (Supply and transport)
- Driver (Supply and transport)
- Boat Engineer (Supply and transport)
- Boat Operator (Supply and transport)
- Fabrication/Panel Beater
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Radio/Electronic Engineer
- Instrument Technician
- Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Technician
- Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineer)
- Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineer)
- Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineer)
- Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineer)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Technician (Nigerian Army Engineer)
- Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineer)
- Welder/Metal Work Technician
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021 Requirements Summary:
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||22|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21|
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Preselection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forge his/her results and are discovered even during Depot NA training would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 to 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021 Method Of Application
(1) Apply online at the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021 portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2021 form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
For more information, visit https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr