Jumia Recruitment 2021/2022 Vacancies In Nigeria | This article will a guiding tool to all Nigerians interested in the ongoing JUMIA recruitment exercise in Nigeria as well as to enable all eligible and qualified individuals to apply for the job positions successfully.
Jumia Recruitment 2021
Ongoing Portal Registration for Jumia Recruitment 2021. The recruitment process for Jumia, Africa’s largest e-commerce store, has begun. Here’s how to apply for the Jumia Recruitment portal registration that’s currently open.
Jumia Recruitment currently employs over 4000 people. It is said to be Nigeria’s most popular shopping website.
Candidates who are eager and able to work are sought by the company.
Do you want to be a part of the ongoing Jumia Recruitment in Nigeria for the year 2021? Then this is the guide for you.
Other high-paying employment in Nigeria can be found here.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet company, employing over 3,000 people across more than 20 African countries and boasting major successes like Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Employment, and Jumia Services. It is sponsored by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs, and CdC and is led by top talented leaders who deliver a great mix of local and foreign talents.
We’re looking for people to fill the following positions:
Available Vacancies at Jumia Recruitment Nigeria
Before you apply for the current job openings, take a look at the vacancies mentioned below.
|Customer Service Agents||Jumia Food||Apply Now|
|Finance Business Partner||Jumia||Apply Now|
|Head of Operations||Jumia Pay||Apply Now|
|Professional Studio Photographer||Jumia||Apply Now|
Job type: Full Time
the purpose of the Jumia Recruitment job
- You will be in charge of detailed general accounting, management accounting, and monitoring as the Finance Manager.
- You’ll also push for standardization, ensuring that financial outputs and service quality are not only preserved but strengthened, in order to boost team morale and foster strong working relationships across the enterprise.
Jumia Recruitment Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge in Data entry and reporting
- Demonstrated willingness to put process management programs into action.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to manage and build a team.
- Must be at least 20 years old and not above 35 years
- All applicants must have a good communication Skills
- Eligible applicants must be able to work with or no supervision.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suites software (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) M.Sc. / a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a closely related area
- 5+ years of experience handling finance, accounting, and organizational processes as a leader
- Analyzing vast amounts of data is a plus.
- SQL, PowerPivot, and Excel expertise
- Individual contributors as well as leadership must be able to convey data-driven decisions. You should explain and defend the decision-making processes clearly.
- Demonstrated ability to influence finance and non-finance teams using a diverse range of financial skills (commercial finance, accounting, FP&A, audit, operations)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities are needed, as well as the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior management.
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in a formal yet entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The chance to join a highly professional and diverse team that works all over the world
- Our longer-term goal is to train the next generation of leaders for our potential internet projects, so our personal and professional development can be unrivaled.
How to apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
All Interested, Eligible and qualified candidates should click on the job to apply stated above
When does Jumia’s registration period end?
We do not yet know when the Jumia Recruitment registration deadline will be, but as soon as we learn more, we will update this page.