Osun State Civil Service Recruitment 2021: To underscore the Governor’s commitment to ensuring that young graduates are gainfully employed following the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment, the Deputy Governor on Monday officially launched the www.osunstate.gov.ng. website for easy access to Osun State Civil Service Recruitment information aimed at ensuring a credible recruitment process.
This article will show you how to apply for Osun State Civil Service Recruitment jobs.
Are you interested in applying for a position with the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment? If so, make sure you read this article all the way to the end to learn everything you need to know to be considered for the Osun State Government Recruitment 2021.
Meanwhile, registration for the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment is completely free. Paying someone to register online is not a good idea.
According to the official: The Osun State Civil Service has begun its recruitment for this year, and this is where you can find all the information you need about the ongoing recruitment. You will find important information about this recruitment here, such as the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment requirements, how to register, qualifications, and available positions.
A Short History of Osun State and Its Civil Service Commission
- 0.1 A Short History of Osun State and Its Civil Service Commission
- 0.2 Educational Qualification/Requirements for Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
- 0.3 The Available Job Positions In Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
- 1 How to Apply for Osun State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- 2 The deadline for registering for Osun State Government Recruitment
Osogbo is the state capital. It is bordered by Kwara State in the north, Ekiti State in the east (incompletely) and Ondo State in the southeast, Ogun State in the south, and Oyo State in the west. Adegboyega Oyetola, the state’s current lead delegate, was declared the winner of the September 2018 governorship elections.
After the underlying 22 September 2018 gubernatorial political race was declared uncertain by the Independent National Electoral Commission, he was declared the winner of the 27 September 2018 rerun decisions. Osun is home to a number of well-known tourist attractions in Nigeria, including the grounds of Obafemi Awolowo University, one of the country’s most prestigious institutions of higher learning.
The college is also in the old town of Ile-If, which was a significant early center of political and strict development for Yoruba culture. The antiquated realm capitals of Oke-Ila Orangun, Iragbiji, Ikirun, Ila Orangun, Ijebu-Jesa, Ede, Iwo, Ejigbo, Ibokun, Ode-Omu, Ifetedo, Esa-Oke, Ilesa, Okuku, and Igbajo are among the other notable cities and towns.
Educational Qualification/Requirements for Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
The educational qualification for the Osun State Civil Service recruitment is based on the exact position they are appointing or recruiting for. Please use the verified recruitment portal or click the Apply Now button in this article to view all the requirements.
- All applicants must have possessed an O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with a minimum of 5 credits which involves English language and Mathematics
- Eligible candidates must possess a degree certificate (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE) in any discipline from a Government approved Institution.
- All applicants should not be above 35 years old at the exact time of publication
- All eligible applicants must be totally Experienced in the Position you are applying for which will be an added advantage
- All applicants must have relevant Hard Skills in the Job position you are vying for and will act as an added advantage
- Applicants must live in the state
- Medically fit
The Available Job Positions In Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
The under-listed positions will serve as a recruitment guide to those applying for the Osun State Government Recruitment. Below is the list of available positions for each eligible applicant to apply for. Candidates are encouraged to check on the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment available position, and also confirm that it definitely fits their qualifications
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific (Water) Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific (Mining) Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to Apply for Osun State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
The steps outlined below will guide you through the application process for Osun Civil Service Recruitment:
- www.osunstate.gov.ng. is the website of the Osun State Civil Service Commission.
- Sign up to REGISTER and CREATE NEW RESUME for Osun State Government Jobs by clicking here.
- Following that, Sign in and look for jobs, then apply.
- Please keep in mind that the government will occasionally advertise for new employees, so be sure to check the job portal for openings whenever possible.
- You can also log in and change your resume to fit any new role for which you believe you are qualified.
The deadline for registering for Osun State Government Recruitment
Osun State Civil Service Recruitment/Registration is yet to receive an official closing date or deadline.
WARNING: We only provide information on recent Federal Government recruitment and other work openings in private companies to the general public. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be from this website and asking for money for some service, please ignore it and report it to us. We always keep any details here up to date for you at no cost.
Meanwhile, if you’d like to be kept up to date on the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/22 Application Portal, please let us know in the comments section