Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Form: Recruitment is ongoing at Imo State Civil Service Commission for 2021/2022. This is to let you know that the commission is currently recruiting and there are various available job positions at Imo State Civil Service Commission.
This content will provide guidelines for you on the steps on how to easily apply for the ongoing available Imo State Civil Service Recruitment job positions, as well as the educational requirements all you need to do is continue reading this article to grab the necessary information for the ongoing Imo State Civil Service Recruitment in order to avoid unaccepted mistakes during the course of registration
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- 1 Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Available Vacancies at Imo State Government
- 1.2 Educational Requirements for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
- 1.3 Procedures to Apply for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
- 1.4 Imo State Civil Service Commission Registration Guide
- 1.5 Portal for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
The following is the most recent information on Imo State Government Recruitment. Today, we will provide you with all the most up-to-date details on the ongoing Imo State Civil Service Recruitment available for 2021. The qualifications, how to apply, the official website, and how to carefully follow up on your submitted application to ensure your name is among the names been shortlisted.
Available Vacancies at Imo State Government
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer
- Structural Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Statistical Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Fisheries Officer
- Produce Officer
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Education Officer
- Town Planning Officer
Educational Requirements for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
To be eligible for the ongoing Imo State Government Recruitment, you must meet the following requirements in order to be shortlisted and finally secure the job at Imo State Civil Service Commission. However, the requirements shall be listed below, and it is advisable you keep all important documents ready before applying for this job.
- All eligible applicants must have a West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), National Examination Council (NECO), General Certificate of Education (GCE) and must have 5 credits which include English Language and Mathematics
- Eligible candidate must be a citizen at birth
- Applicants must not be below 25 years
- All applicants must also possess a B.Sc, B.A, B.Eng, B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D., HND, OND, as well as NCE and all certificates must be obtained from a government-accredited institution.
- National youth service corps (NYSC) certificate very important
- Must be medically fit
- Other certificates will be accepted
Procedures to Apply for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
The official website has instructions on how to apply for the ongoing Imo State Civil Service Recruitment. The steps to take are as follows:
- Prepare all of your documents and details,
- then go to the Imo State Civil Service Commission’s website to begin the registration process.
Imo State Civil Service Commission Registration Guide
This is a quick guide to help you get started with your Imo State Civil Service Recruitment registration. Your registration could be the secret to getting this job, but you could also lose it if you make a mistake, so we’d advise;
- Prepare the documents so they’re ready to upload.
- Fill in all of the necessary fields completely and accurately.
- You will be filtered out if you try to fabricate some details to help you get the work.
- Finally, before exiting the portal, remember to properly upload your detailed details.
Portal for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
If you want to apply for this year’s civil service recruitment,
Click here for the portal links… Skilled Local Government imostatecscjobportal.com.
The following local governments are eligible to apply for this position: