Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment 2021: The Registration Form of Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment is finally out, and we are here to notify all individuals living in Bauchi State of the latest information as regards the ongoing massive recruitment at the State.
Navigate to this Post
Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- 1 Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- 1.1 About Bauchi State and the Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment
- 1.2 Educational Qualification/Requirements for Bauchi State Service Recruitment
- 1.3 The Available Job Positions In Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment
- 1.4 How Do I Apply for a Job with the Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment?
- 1.5 When is the application deadline?
- 1.6 How much does the Bauchi State Government pay its employees?
Take the time to read everything written here so that you understand the Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment requirements as well as how to successfully apply for this recruitment.
Also, keep in mind that employment in Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment offices is strictly based on credibility, so if you fit the profile and meet all of the requirements, you’re good to go.
Is it safe to say that you’re ready to go?
See below for the questions you should be asking yourself right now.
- What are the qualifications for the Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the ongoing Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment exercise in 2021?
- What does the Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal entail?
You should be aware of the following Bauchi State Civil Service Job Recruitment Tips.
- Salary of Bauchi State Government Employees
- Bauchi state government jobs
- Current Civil Service Positions in Bauchi State
- Bauchi State Civil Service jobs are primarily for people with a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
About Bauchi State and the Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment
Bauchi State gets its name from the notable town of Bauchi, which also serves as the state’s capital and is located in Nigeria’s North East. When the previous North-Eastern State was split up in 1976, the new state was formed. It originally remembered the zone now for Gombe State, which became a distinct state in 1996. The agency’s goal is to increase poor people’s access to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services, particularly for displaced and vulnerable people, in a sustainable manner.
Even though it dates back to the creation of the state, the Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment has not been the most popular. You could attribute their unpopularity to the state’s subpar treatment of its employees, which I believe is not what it should be. The state economy is influenced by the civil service sector, but it is not reliant on it.
Educational Qualification/Requirements for Bauchi State Service Recruitment
The educational qualification for the Bauchi State Civil Service recruitment is based on the exact position they are appointing or recruiting for. Please use the verified recruitment portal or click the Apply Now button in this article to view all the requirements.
- All applicants must have possessed an O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with a minimum of 5 credits which involves English language and Mathematics
- Eligible candidates must possess a degree certificate (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE) in any discipline from a Government approved Institution.
- All applicants should not be above 35 years old at the exact time of publication
- All eligible applicants must be totally Experienced in the Position you are applying for which will be an added advantage
- All applicants must have relevant Hard Skills in the Job position you are vying for and will act as an added advantage
- Applicants must live in the state
- Medically fit
The Available Job Positions In Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment
The under-listed positions will serve as a recruitment guide to those applying for the recruitment. Below is the list of available positions for each eligible applicant to apply for. Candidates are encouraged to check on the available position, and also confirm that it definitely fits their qualifications
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific (Water) Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific (Mining) Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How Do I Apply for a Job with the Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment?
This state job recruitment opportunity is open to all people with basic certificates or graduates, as well as basic communication skills in English, who apply through the state recruitment portal.
There are also three steps you must take in order to successfully apply for this job in Bauchi state.
- Check that you have all of the required documentation for registration and then download the application form.
- CLICK HERE or go to https://www.bauchistate.gov.ng/ to begin your registration process, or leave a comment below to be notified of the most recent updates regarding this state government’s ongoing recruitment.
- SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AFTER COMPLETING THE FORM!
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR UPDATES ON WHEN RECRUITMENT WILL BEGIN.
Please keep in mind that each applicant who is chosen will be assessed.
When is the application deadline?
Each job application deadline is different. Choose and open the job for which you want to apply. Read the job description to find out when the job application will close. It is best to apply before the job’s closing date.
Before applying for this offer, all interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the Recruitment requirements. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, make sure you’ve read all of the requirements and then click the APPLY NOW button above.
PLEASE NOTE: The job may no longer be available when you visit the APPLY NOW page, but we promise to keep you up to date on any changes to this offer.
The positions listed above are subject to change.
You must return on a regular basis to get the most recent information.
You can join our Facebook community, where we share up-to-date job information.
Disclaimer: Recruitmentcave.com has no influence over the hiring process. We provide you with all of the information you require regarding the application process.
How much does the Bauchi State Government pay its employees?
Bauchi state government pays its employees well, in accordance with the civil service act, and at rates that do not fall below the minimum wage.
PLEASE NOTE: In case you didn’t know, this Bauchi state government application form is completely free of charge. As a result, be wary of scammers and the like.