Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Is Out: The Adamawa State Civil Service Commission has begun massive recruitment for 2021. This is as a result to combat the high level of unemployment in the State.
Navigate to this Post
Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Is Out
- 1 Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Is Out
- 1.1 A Quick Overview of Adamawa State’s Civil Service Commission Process
- 1.2 General Requirements For The Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment Positions Available
- 1.4 The open positions are listed below just to give you a head start when applying. Before applying for any of the positions, applicants should thoroughly research the positions to ensure that they are the right fit for them.
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for Civil Service Vacancies in Adamawa State
- 1.6 Adamawa State Civil Service Registration Guide
- 1.7 Portal for Civil Service Recruitment in Adamawa State
- 1.8 The deadline for submitting an online application
- 2 APPLY HERE
The Adamawa state government has agreed to recruit professionals into the ADAMAWA CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION in order to minimize unemployment in the state and improve the standard of projects in the state.
As a result, the ADAMAWA state government invites suitably eligible individuals to apply for immediate employment with the ADAMAWA CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION. Simply read this post carefully to get all of the answers to the questions posed above.
A Quick Overview of Adamawa State’s Civil Service Commission Process
Adamawa is a state in northeastern Nigeria with Yola as its capital and largest city. by way of When Taraba State was formed in 1991, the geological element of Gongola State was renamed Adamawa State, with four administrative divisions: Adamawa, Michika, Ganye, Mubi, and Numan. Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola, the renowned American University of Nigeria in Yola, is located in Taraba. Yola’s Adamawa State Polytechnic and the Adamawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery are both located in Adamawa State. It is one of the 36 states that make up Nigeria’s Federal Republic.
Adamawa state’s civil service commission is as old as the state itself. Despite its lack of popularity in terms of trade and industry, Adamawa state’s civil service commission has become one of the state’s driving forces, employing a large number of people. However, the state’s agriculture sector has also been a tremendous driving force in the state, with civil servants merging the two. Furthermore, the civil service commission in this state takes a long time to hire employees, so it is not done on a regular basis.
General Requirements For The Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Applicants for the ADAMAWA STATE CIVIL SERVICE Recruitment should meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian national.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Possession of a B.Sc. or other degree diploma, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a Nigerian higher education institution.
- Possession of a minimum of five (5) credits in English and Math from WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB or its equivalent.
- Possession of a first-year school diploma.
- The applicant must be computer-literate.
- A recognized government hospital must certify the applicant’s medical fitness for work.
- The Applicant must not have been accused of financial mismanagement in the past.
- A birth certificate or a declaration of age is a document that certifies a person’s age.
- A valid form of identification, such as a voter’s card, a national identification card, a driver’s license, or an international passport.
Keep in mind:
The application form is available for filling out and submitting online. As a consequence, you should be cautious of someone who claims to be able to help you get a job.
When filling out your application form, double-check that your e-mail address, phone number(s), and contact information are right.
Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment Positions Available
The open positions are listed below just to give you a head start when applying. Before applying for any of the positions, applicants should thoroughly research the positions to ensure that they are the right fit for them.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade-II, Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade – I, Grade 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
Steps to Apply for Civil Service Vacancies in Adamawa State
Are you prepared to apply for this role and maybe seeking assistance?
So, all the information on how to apply for this job can be found on the Adamawa state civil service commission’s official website; in the meantime, here are some pointers.
- Prepare your documents and information;
- go to the official website;
- Search for appropriate positions and apply.
Adamawa State Civil Service Registration Guide
The key to your success in this screening is accurate registration…which is why we had to add this portion (recruitment guide). When applying for this work, we strongly advise you to register with the highest concentration rate possible because it will determine a ton. As a result, do the following:
Fill in the needed details in – space with care. We warn you not to provide false details because it may result in your disqualification after you have been hired.
Prepare all relevant documents before starting the registration process and upload them correctly.
The final tip is to make sure that your submission is right. Until submitting, all of the details entered should be shown in the preview window, which you should carefully check before hitting the submit button.
Portal for Civil Service Recruitment in Adamawa State
Many of you will be searching the internet for answers to serious questions, including the official link portal for Adamawa state civil service recruitment, which is located at https://www.adamawafrc.org/structure-of-the-commission/.
Local Governments Qualified for the recruitment
The deadline for submitting an online application
The deadline for submitting an online application for the ADAMAWA STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION has passed.
You will keep coming back to learn more about the date.
For more information on ADAMAWA STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment 2021, please leave your working email addresses and phone numbers in the comment box below.