Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Form: Recruitment is ongoing at Abia State Civil Service Commission for 2021/2022. This is to let you know that the commission is currently recruiting and there are various available job positions at Abia State Civil Service Commission.
This content will provide guidelines for you on the steps on how to easily apply for the ongoing available job positions, as well as the educational requirements all you need to do is continue reading this article to grab the necessary information for the ongoing recruitment in order to avoid unaccepted mistakes during the course of registration.
Navigate to this Post
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- 1 Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- 2 All you need to know about Abia State Civil Service
- 2.1 Available Vacancies at Abia State Government
- 2.2 Educational Requirements for Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- 2.3 Procedures to Apply for Civil Service Positions in Abia State
- 2.4 Abia State Civil Service Commission Registration Guide
- 2.5 Portal for Civil Service Recruitment in Abia State
The following is the most recent information on Abia State Civil Service Recruitment. Today, we will provide you with all the most up-to-date details on the ongoing Abia State Civil Service Recruitment available for 2021. The qualifications, how to apply, the official website, and how to carefully follow up on your submitted application to ensure your name is among the names been shortlisted.
All you need to know about Abia State Civil Service
The State of Abia and the Abia Civil Service Commission
Here’s a quick rundown of Abia State’s civil service board. Abia is a state in Nigeria’s south-eastern region. The capital is Umuahia, and the most important business center is Aba, which was once a British pilgrim government station in the region and is now one of Nigeria’s most populous areas. In 1991, Abia state was formed from a portion of Imo state. It is one of the conditions that make up the Niger Delta. It’s also the country’s fifth most developed state, with the fourth most important list of human growth, thanks to a variety of economic activities and increasingly rising populations, as announced by the United Nations in mid-2018. In addition, the state is home to Nigeria’s largest cattle market.
The Abia state civil service commission, while well-known for its commercial excellence, does not wield nearly the same clout in the state as the private sector. The civil service board, on the other hand, has a long history dating back to the state’s inception. Its employment is not scheduled on a regular basis, but rather when the sector’s employers see a need for it. Without further ado, let’s go through what you’ll need for this job.
Available Vacancies at Abia State Government
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer
- Structural Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Statistical Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Fisheries Officer
- Produce Officer
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Education Officer
- Town Planning Officer
Educational Requirements for Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
To be eligible for the ongoing Abia State Civil Service Recruitment, you must meet the following requirements in order to be shortlisted and finally secure the job at Abia State Civil Service Commission. However, the requirements shall be listed below, and it is advisable you keep all important documents ready before applying for this job.
- All eligible applicants must have a West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), National Examination Council (NECO), General Certificate of Education (GCE) and must have 5 credits which include English Language and Mathematics
- Eligible candidate must be a citizen at birth
- Applicants must not be below 25 years
- All applicants must also possess a B.Sc, B.A, B.Eng, B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D., HND, OND, as well as NCE and all certificates must be obtained from a government-accredited institution.
- National youth service corps (NYSC) certificate very important
- Must be medically fit
- Other certificates will be accepted
Procedures to Apply for Civil Service Positions in Abia State
The official website has instructions on how to apply for the ongoing Abia State civil service commission recruitment. The steps to take are as follows:
- Prepare all of your documents and details,
- then go to the Abia State Civil Service Commission’s website to begin the registration process.
Abia State Civil Service Commission Registration Guide
This is a quick guide to help you get started with your registration. Your registration could be the secret to getting this job, but you could also lose it if you make a mistake, so we’d advise;
- Prepare the documents so they’re ready to upload.
- Fill in all of the necessary fields completely and accurately.
- You will be filtered out if you try to fabricate some details to help you get the work.
- Finally, before exiting the portal, remember to properly upload your detailed details.
Portal for Civil Service Recruitment in Abia State
If you want to apply for this year’s civil service recruitment,
click here for the portal links… Skilled Local Government https://civilservice.abiastate.gov.ng/
The following local governments are eligible to apply for this position:
Isiala Ngwa North
Isiala Ngwa South
- Candidates that have been shortlisted will go through a screening process that includes training and an interview.
- Successful applicants will be allocated to companies that have signed up for the program.
- The internship will last three months.
- Candidates who complete the program successfully will receive a certificate.
Need more information? Notify us in the comment section.