Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Is Out | This is to inform all individuals living in Anambra State, that the Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment is currently ongoing.
All qualified applicants of Anambra State indigenes should all get their registration forms at no cost from the office of the Anambra State Civil Service Commission,
The available forms must be fully completed, signed as well as submitted back to the Commission on or before the deadline of this registration with the necessary photocopies of all educational credentials, N.Y.S.C certificate, or Exemption letter. Also, attach evidence of the Local Government Area and State of origin.
Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- 1 Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- 2 Requirements for Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- 3 Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Available Positions
- 4 Procedures to Apply
We are happy to welcome you to the official website for the ongoing Civil Service Recruitment in Anambra State. This is where we will provide you with all of the necessary details about this position. So, if you’ve been scouring the internet all day for the most up-to-date information on this recruitment, look no further – we’ll show you how to register for Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment, as well as the requirements, the official portal connection, and the registration deadline.
The State of Anambra and the Civil Service Commission
Anambra is a Nigerian state in the southeast. Awka is the capital and seat of government. The state’s largest metropolitan area is Onitsha, which has been a significant port city since the pre-Pilgrim days. The theme of the state is “Light of the Country,” formerly known as “Home for All.” Anambra is made up of 181 cities.
Anambra is a state in Nigeria. According to my research, the civil service society isn’t one of the most prosperous. The waste of the state workforce has found its way into the private sector. As a result, we can conclude that the majority of Anambra residents are not exclusively reliant on civil service jobs, making the work application process even easier.
Requirements for Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
These are the minimum and suggested requirements that any applicant should possess. However, if any of these out-listed requirements are in your possession, Then go ahead and complete the registration process.
- Any aspirant must have a First Degree or a Higher National Diploma from an accredited institution.
- Aspirants must be under the age of 30 to be considered.
- All who have completed the obligatory one-year N.Y.S.C service or have a letter of exemption.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Waec, Neco or GCE certificates 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics
- Computer experience will be an added advantage
Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Available Positions
This will act as a reference for those who are interested in applying for Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment. The available vacancies for each intending applicant are listed below. Candidates should review the available vacancies for the ongoing Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment and ensure that they are solely suited to their qualifications.
- Grade Level 08 – This is for holders of a Bachelor of Science degree from an approved university. If hired, candidates will be given a pay range for candidates at this level… That is, the condition of Abia’s minimum wage is multiplied by the grade level.
- Grade Level 09– This is reserved for applicants who have received a postgraduate diploma. If hired, the pay would be based on the minimum wage set by Abia State, then multiplied by the grade level.
- Grade Level 07 – HND holders are expected to apply for positions in this level’s departments. We encourage applicants to double-check each standard to see whether it suits their qualifications. Meanwhile, the pay level is determined by multiplying the minimum wage by the grade level.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- The Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer for Water – Grade II, Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
Procedures to Apply
The official website has instructions on how to apply for the ongoing Anambra State civil service commission recruitment. The steps to take are as follows:
Prepare all of your documents and details, then go to the Anambra State Civil Service Commission’s website to begin the registration process.
Guide to Applying for the Ongoing Recruitment
This is a quick guide to help you get started with your Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment registration. Your registration could be the secret to getting this job, but you could also lose it if you make a mistake, so we’d advise;
- Prepare the documents so they’re ready to upload.
- Fill in all of the necessary fields completely and accurately. You will be filtered out if you try to fabricate some details to help you get the work.
- Finally, before exiting the portal, remember to properly upload your detailed details.
Portal for Civil Service Recruitment in Anambra State
If you want to apply for this year’s civil service recruitment, click here for the portal links… https://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/
The List of Local Government Officials Who Are Eligible
Are you trying to figure out whether you’re eligible to apply for Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment? So, here is a list of all the eligible local government officials who are interested in applying for this position. According to our research, this job is open to all local governments in the state.
Benefits of Working With The Anambra State Civil Service
Firstly, you will be financially stabilized
Also, It is a secured job