Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 Registration Form Portal | Appropriately qualified candidates are invited to apply for teaching staff positions in the Enugu State Primary Education system:
The government of Enugu has announced the hiring of over 5000 teachers for primary and secondary schools. As a result, applications for teacher recruitment into the Enugu State public school system are being sought from suitably qualified individuals.
The Latest News New on Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
Are you a graduate looking for a career as a teacher in Nigeria? We have some good news for you if you replied yes. Continue reading to find out how to apply for the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment (ENSUBEB) at the www.ensubeb.ng application form portal. We’ve outlined the prerequisites for submitting a satisfactory application.
All you need to know about Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
Enugu State is located in the south-east of Nigeria, and its economy is based on coal. The Enugu State Teachers Recruitment Review will be held in each of the state’s 17 Local Government Area Headquarters. The Enugu SUBEB Recruitment is accepting applications for teaching staff positions in the Enugu State Primary Education syndicate from suitably qualified applicants.
Qualifications and Requirements for Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment
For a successful application to the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment (ENSUBEB) recruitment 2021/2022, all applicants must meet the following requirements.
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from an approved institution is required for ENSUBEB recruitment.
- All Candidates may not be older than 35 years old.
- Candidates must have at least two sittings of the West African School Certificate (WASC) or the National Examination Council (NECO) with 5 credits in English Language and Mathematics.
- You must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Word.
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens, either by birth or by naturalization.
- Candidates must be medically eligible and free of any health problems.
- Both applicants must have national identification documents, such as voter identification cards, driver licenses, and national identity cards, or an international passport.
- Must be a naturalized Nigerian citizen.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate is required.
How to Apply for Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
It is clear that the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment portal’s official website is inaccessible to the general public. Your application should be completed at www.ensubeb.ng. Do not use any other website to submit your application. Or
Candidates who are interested and eligible should send their applications to the following address:
The Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Executive Chairman.
All applications should be sent to the following address:
Enugu State Capital, Space 104, Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB).
Message sent via email
Each application should include copies of the applicant’s qualifications, curriculum vitae, proof of age, and a letter from the local government.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.