Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 Registration Form Is Out | This is to inform you that the Ebonyi State Government have anounced the recruitment intake of new teachers, to fill some vacant positions in her Education System.
Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment Programme Details
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Program is a nine-year basic educational program initiated and implemented by the government and citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to combat illiteracy, ignorance, and poverty, as well as promoting and accelerating national development, political awareness, and national integration. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo launched UBE in Sokoto, Sokoto State, on September 30, 1999. Nigeria’s policy for achieving Education for All (EFA) and the education-related Millennium Development Goals is the UBE Programme (MDGs).
THE BOARD’S ADMINISTRATIVE SET-UP
The State Universal Basic Education Board’s management decided in 2016 to reduce the number of divisions at the Board’s headquarters from nine to six (6).
The decision was made to demonstrate the administrative immunity of the Chief Hyacinth Ikpor-led Board in ensuring proper coherence, ease, coordination, oversight, and consistent direction of the system’s affairs.
The Board’s current divisions are as follows:
1. Administration and Logistics
2. Accounting and Finance
3. Academic Support
4. Mobilization of the Social
5. Statistics, research, and planning
6. Junior Secondary School and Quality Assurance
Basic education has unquestionably improved in Ebonyi State under the leadership of Chief Hyacinth Ikpor’s Board. The Executive Governor, His Excellency, Chief Engr. David Nweze Umahi, has delivered new classroom blocks, laboratories, instructional materials, and furniture to all primary and junior secondary schools in the state, resulting in a holistic academic renaissance.
Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment Available Positions
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Physical Health Education
- Creative Arts
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Financial Accounting
- Literature in English
- Further Mathematics
- Social Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
EBSUBEB Recruitment Requirements
To be considered, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a BA, BSC, or HND.
- All applicants must be natives of the state, and have no criminal history.
- They must also be between the ages of 18 and 39.
- All certificates must come from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- Candidates with Nigeria Certificate Examination (NCE) and First Degree Certificate.
- Must have a means of identification
- Applicants must be satisfied medically fit by a government hospital
How to Apply for Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment 2021
The procedures outlined below will guide you through the application process for Ebonyi teachers:
https://ebsubeb.org/ is the Ebonyi state teachers login site.
Follow the steps outlined on the official Ebonyi state recruitment website.
Fill out and submit the application form.
Finally, to get more information about Ebonyi State Recruitment place your request on the comment section.