Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 Registration | This content will guide and direct you on how to Apply for Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment 2021
The recruitment process for the Akwa Ibom state secondary education board has begun. See the requirements and submission process for the ongoing ASKSUBEB primary education board recruitment 2021.
Do you want to work as a teacher in Nigeria as a graduate or undergraduate? If you answered yes, this is the chance for you. This is to inform you that the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board is currently recruiting young graduates to fill the roles that have become vacant. You can find checked information on how to apply for AKSUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 in this post. Read on for more information.
The portal for the application will open very soon. Check this page regularly to know when the portal is open for registration.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Akwa Ibom State Teachers job.
AKSUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
The Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board which is popularly known as (AKSUBEB), Uyo Announces that 3,000 teachers have been hired into public primary schools in the State as follows:
Requirements For AKSUBEB 2020/2021 Recruitment:
Before you are eligible to apply for the AKSUBEB recruitment 2021 you must have the following qualifications before filling the application form for a successful application.
All prospective applicants must hold the following certificates from approved institutions:
- Candidates must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Must have WASSCE, NECO, GCE or Grade II Certificate, National Certificate in Education (NCE) must have not less than (5) five credit including maths and English language.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NIMC
- Must have good communication skills fluent in English
- The applicant must be free from financial embarrassment of any kind.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment 2021
To apply for AKSUBEB recruitment, all interested candidates must obtain forms from one of the following locations.
Currently, the Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Recruitment Form is not open for applications. Ignore any advertisements you might come across. This page should be updated when the form is completed instantly.
- Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District: State College, Ikot Ekpene.
- Eket Senatorial District: Government School, Afaha Eket.
- Uyo Senatorial District:
- West Itam Secondary School, Itam
- Aka Community Secondary School, Aka Offot.
Completed forms and handwritten applications, specifying your qualification, gender, state and local government of origin, and photocopies of relevant qualifications, must be submitted one week from the date of collection at the various centers to The Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Igongesit Nkanga Secretariat Complex, Uyo.
Please let us know if you want to be kept up to date on the Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by leaving a comment below
If you have any questions about the Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment, please leave a message.