Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form | This is to notify you that the Adamawa State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Is Ongoing.
Have you been waiting for an opportunity to work with Adamawa State Teaching Service Commission? If yes, then this is the time as the Adamawa State Teaching Service Commission has commenced the recruitment of Teachers to fill the vacant positions in the State Primary and Secondary Schools.
In this Articles, we will be revealing to you the Adamawa State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications and other necessary information needed for the recruitment, therefore, read through these contents to know what is needed for the recruitment as well as know how to avoid unnecessary mistakes during the registration process.
Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment Available Positions
1. English Language 2. Mathematics
3. Agricultural Science 4. Accounting
5. Yoruba Language 6. French
7. Geography 8. Basic Technology
9. History 10. Government
11. Economics 12. Physics
13. Chemistry 14. Biology
15. Computer Science 16. Physical and Health Education
17. Guidance and Counselling 18. CRK/IRS
Adamawa State Tescom Recruitment Requirements
For you to Apply for Adamawa State Tescom Recruitment, applicants must have at least one of the following credentials, or a combination of them.
a. Firstly, applicants must have a National Certificate in Education(NCE)
b. Secondly, possession of Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A (Ed) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
c. Also, possession of Bachelor of Science in Education – B.Sc. (Ed) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.);
d. Lastly, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). All from a recognised institution.
Furthermore, in addition to the above requirements, all applicants must also possess the following:
a. Firstly, applicants must have a Primary School Leaving Certificate (First School Leaving Certificate)/Testimonial
b. A minimum of five (5) credits in English and Mathematics is required for the Senior Secondary School Certificate.
c. Furthermore, applicants must have their NYSC Discharge or an Exemption Certificate
d. Affidavit of Declaration of Age (National Population Commission) or Birth Certificate
e. In addition, applicants must have a possession of Local Government Identification
f. Proof of a Name Change (if applicable)
How to Apply for Adamawa State Tescom Recruitment 2021
All interested and qualified applicants are to take note of the following:
- Non-indigenes and Indigenes can apply.
- Vacancies are available for Teaching
- All qualified Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit.
Log in to the portal and apply your credentials if you’re interested. To begin your application for Adamawa State Tescom Recruitment 2021, Click here
Many people fail in many applications not because they lack qualifications, but because they make numerous errors. So keep the following in mind:
- To begin, submit your application as soon as possible; do not wait until the deadline.
- To prevent data errors, complete the application processes alone and do not submit someone else.
- Also, keep yourself informed about the submission.
- Make sure you meet all of the specifications.
- Before submitting, double-check your details.
- Candidates are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected.
- The program is available for free on the internet.
Finally, we appreciate and eagerly await your feedback. As a result, if you’d like us to give you more current information about Adamawa State Tescom Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please fill out the form below. Also include your phone number and email address in the comments section below.