Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Registration | Requirement & How to Apply for Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment 2021
Application Form for Bauchi State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021: Are you looking for a successful teaching job in Bauchi State online? If so, this page will provide you with the most up-to-date information on teaching jobs in Bauchi State. Start reading to learn what there is to know about the new job openings and their requirements.
Teachers are required in Bauchi State for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Teacher recruitment in primary and secondary schools has been approved by the Bauchi state government. As a result, applications for teacher recruitment into the Bauchi State Educational System are approved from suitably qualified individuals.
Answers to questions which is listed below will be included in this recruitment guide:
How can I register for recruitment for the Bauchi state in 2021?
What are the general criteria for recruiting teachers from the Bauchi state in 2021?
Where do I get the application portal online?
How will I get the 2020 Bauchi State Teachers Recruitment application form?
What is the electronic registration date for recruiting of the Bauchi state in 2021?
I need further information on the recruiting of teachers from Bauchi state and other employment warnings both within and outside Nigeria.
Bauchi State Recruitment 2021-2022 Vacant Positions
- English language
- Literature in English
- Computer Studies
- Agricultural science
- French language
- Further mathematics
- Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
Requirements for Bauchi State Teachers in 2020/2021
Before filling out the online application form for the Bauchi State Teachers recruitment, all applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Must have Early Years Formation Phase training practice lasting at least four years.
- Capacity to operate on holidays at weekends and where needed outside of normal work hours.
- Passion and passion for education, and genuine love of babies.
- Will create an atmosphere of supporting and welcoming teams.
- Capacity to prepare and build services that provide for children’s developmental needs in early learning years.
- Must have a range of teaching and learning abilities.
- Should remain up-to-date on the future of schooling.
- Must be able to maintain a reliable track of improvement achieved by youngsters.
Bauchi State Teachers Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- All aspiring applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in English and Mathematics from the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE), or a
- National Examination Council or GCE certificate of at least five (5) credits in English and Mathematics.
- A National Diploma (OND) must be obtained from a Nigerian institution that is accredited.
- Candidates must have a certificate of registration from the Nigerian Teachers Registration Council.
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc, HND, or NCE in any discipline from a Nigerian educational institution.
- Holders of a B.Sc. or an HND must have received an NYSC discharge certificate.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- A recognised government hospital must certify the applicant’s medical fitness for work.
- Passport photos taken recently.
How to Apply Bauchi State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021:
Finally, we appreciate and eagerly await your feedback. As a result, if you’d like us to give you more current information about Bauchi State Tescom Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please fill out the form below. Also include your phone number and email address in the comments section below.
For further information, keep checking this page for updates on when the form becomes available.