Cross River State TESCOM Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | Check and Apply for Cross River State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
Cross River State TESCOM Recruitment Form can be found here. Teaching Service Commission (Tescom) jobs and employment are detailed in this article. This page will go through everything you need to know about Tescom’s recruitment (employment) process from beginning to end.
This page will show you how to download the TESCOM recruitment form for all LGAs in Cross River State quickly and easily. Online forms are available, and most applications are free.
Before we go any further, let’s go over some of the prerequisites and qualifications.
Cross River State Tescom Recruitment Requirement
Before filling out the teaching service commission recruitment (job) form, candidates must ensure that they are qualified. Since only eligible applicants will be shortlisted for the next stage, this is required.
To be considered for recruitment in Cross River State 2021/2022, you must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits in English and Mathematics in their West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE).
- At least five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics, from the National Examination Council or GCE certificate.
- National Diploma (OND) earned from a Nigerian government-approved institution.
- All NCE holders must receive a certificate from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or NCE in any discipline from a Nigerian educational institution.
- Holders of a B.Sc. or an HND must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- A recognised government hospital must certify the applicant’s medical fitness for work.
- Resent passport photograph
You will be eligible for Tescom recruitment / employment if you fulfill the above criteria. Prepare them ahead of time and wait for your state to begin recruiting.
Note: Although everyone is qualified to apply, indigenes of that state will be given preference.
Cross River State Tescom Positions
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
TESCOM has full-time and part-time employees in general. You may also apply for the following positions:
Applicants will be shortlisted for CBT exams / tests after completing the submission. There will be screening, which will help to minimize the number of applicants.
Furthermore, qualified applicants would be eligible for full-time or part-time teaching service commission jobs (TESCOM). Furthermore, final selection will be based on overall results.
How to Apply for Cross River State TESCOM Recruitment 2021
Cross River State TESCOM Recruitment 2021 portal will soon be opened. Therefore, we advise that you keep visiting this page for latest update on the recruitment.
Finally, we appreciate and eagerly await your feedback. As a result, if you’d like us to give you more current information about Recruitment as soon as possible, please fill out the form below. Also include your phone number and email address in the comments section below.
For further information, keep checking this page for updates on when the form becomes available.