Delta State Tescom Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | Check and Apply for Delta State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
Teachers are required in Delta State in the year 2021. Are you interested in working for the Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education? If yes, make sure you read this post all the way to the end to learn everything you need to know to be considered for a position as a Delta State Teacher in 2021
This article will answer questions like:
What is the procedure for applying for the Delta state TESCOM recruitment in 2021?
Where can I receive an application for the Delta State TESCOM Recruitment in 2021?
What are the general qualifications for Delta state TESCOM recruitment in 2021?
When is the deadline for submitting an online application for Delta state recruitment in 2021?
What is the location of the online application portal?
I’d like to get more information about the Delta state teacher recruitment as well as other recruitment alerts from both within and outside Nigeria.
The Delta state government has approved the hiring of over 5000 primary and secondary school teachers. As a result, applications for teacher recruitment into the Delta State Educational System are being pursued from suitably eligible individuals.
Delta State Tescom Recruitment Qualifications/Requirements
To be considered for recruitment in Delta State 2021/2022, you must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits in English and Mathematics in their West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE).
- At least five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics, from the National Examination Council or GCE certificate.
- National Diploma (OND) earned from a Nigerian government-approved institution.
- All NCE holders must receive a certificate from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or NCE in any discipline from a Nigerian educational institution.
- Holders of a B.Sc. or an HND must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- A recognised government hospital must certify the applicant’s medical fitness for work.
- Resent passport photograph
How to Apply for Delta State Tescom Recruitment 2021
Those interested in applying for positions with the Delta State Teaching Service Commission (Tescom) should go to http://www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/ and fill out the application form. ONLY Candidates WHO MEET THE Criteria WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR RECRUITMENT.
- Firstly, Visit Delta State Teachers login portal at http://www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/
- Secondly, Enter Application ID and Password
- Click Login
- Also, Follow the instructions on the Delta State Teachers’ official website.
- Lastly, Fill and submit your application form
Finally, we appreciate and eagerly await your feedback. As a result, if you’d like us to give you more current information about Delta State Tescom Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please fill out the form below. Also include your phone number and email address in the comments section below.
For further information, keep checking this page for updates on when the form becomes available.