Kaduna State Tescom Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form | We are here to inform you of the Ongoing Kaduna State Tescom Recruitment 2021 Application Form Is Out
The general public is hereby told that the Kaduna State Teaching Service Commission is conducting a new Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise.
As a result, the Kaduna State Teaching Service Commission is inviting all eligible and interested applicants who want to pursue a career in teaching to apply for Tescom Recruitment 2021 positions in Kaduna State public Primary and Secondary schools.
About Kaduna State Tescom Recruitment 2021
Kaduna State is the 18th state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria located in the northwest zone of the country. It takes its name for the capital of Kaduna, hence it is usually referred to as Kaduna State to distinguish the two. It is ranked 4th by land area and 3rd by population in Nigeria. The state capital was the former capital city of the British protectorate of Northern Nigeria region (1923–1966) after Zungeru (1903–1923) and Lokoja (1897–1903).
Kaduna State Tescom Available Positions
The Kaduna State Tescom is recruiting for a variety of positions in 2021. You must choose one from the list below and submit.
|Physical & Health Education
|Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
|Literature in English
NOTE!!! Applicants are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. On the internet, the APPLICATION is available for download.
Kaduna State Tescom Recruitment Requirement
The following are the educational qualifications and other requirements for applicants who wish to apply.
- West African Senior Certificates (WASC)/National Examination Council NECO or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five (5) credits in English and Math.
- National Diploma (OND) obtained from a Nigerian government-approved institution.
- Certificate from the Nigerian Teachers Registration Council for NCE holders.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or NCE in any discipline from a Nigerian educational institution.
- NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) Holders of a B.Sc. or an HND must have received a discharge certificate.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- A recognized government hospital must certify the applicant’s medical fitness for work.
- Passport photos taken recently.
- You must have a basic understanding of how to use a computer.
- It’s a plus if you have a professional qualification (certificate) in your field.
- You must be willing to follow the Tescom government’s constitution.
The above requirement is a general requirement for recruitment by the Kaduna State Teaching Service Commission (Tescom), and all applicants must meet it in order to be considered for this position.
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List
How to Apply for Kaduna State Tescom Recruitment 2021
If you are a new applicant, you will need to open an account once you arrive at the portal. www.kdsg.gov.ng
If you already have an account, simply log in and complete your online registration using the login detail.
Note: You must have a valid email address because you will be using a connection sent to your email to verify / activate your registration.
You can log in and complete the application using the username and password you generated on the registration page.
Upload your biographical details, your passport, and any other documents you might have. Attach your academic, professional, and teaching credentials, as well as your skills and work experience.
Include the TRCN number if you have it,
Before submitting your application, double-check your details.
Following your final request, you will be assigned an Application Number.
Print the Final Slip/Acknowledgement slip