Lagos State Tescom Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form | Check and Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021. As well as the Educational qualification and requirement.
Lagos State Tescom Recruitment 2021
The Lagos State government has denied a social media post alleging that the state Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is currently hiring.
In a statement released to the media on Tuesday, Lagos TESCOM’s Head of Public Relations Unit, Mr Kayode Sutton, refuted the claim.
As a result, he advised the general public to ignore the so-called recruitment public notice and advertising that is currently circulating on various social media platforms.
The public notification or advertising, he says, is not from Lagos TESCOM, but rather from fraudsters with self-serving agendas.
He mentioned that TESCOM would disclose any potential teacher recruitment notices via appropriate channels.
Those looking for teaching jobs in Lagos State Secondary Schools should take advantage of this opportunity. We’ll walk you through the steps of successfully submitting an application through the Lagos State TESCOM online registration form portal in this post.
Please read the following details carefully before beginning your application.
Note: The application form for the Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022 is completely free of charge, and applicants must apply it online via the official portal/website. Interested applicants and aspirants have been advised to be wary of recruitment scams.
The application form for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021 is now available for B.Sc and NCE degree holders from all over the state.
- Commerce ♦ Basic Science
- Biology ♦ Business Studies
- Chemistry ♦ Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education ♦ Computer Studies
- Economics ♦ English Language
- History ♦ Guidance and Counselling
- Mathematics ♦ Islamic Religious Studies
- Physics ♦ Yoruba
Candidates must meet the following requirements before applying for the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2021:
- A Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree are required
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in the arts, sciences, social sciences, technology, home economics, and other courses related to the above-mentioned subjects I xviii).
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) are all examples of Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Professional Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education and Higher National Diploma (HND) (PGDE).
How to Apply for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2021
- Log on to http://tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/ for Secondary School Jobs to begin online registration
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login)
- Check For Job Openings
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
Lastly, make a note of this page because it will be updated regularly with information about the Lagos State Tescom Recruitment 2021.
NOTE!!! Applicants are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. On the internet, the APPLICATION is available for download.
Finally, we appreciate and eagerly await your feedback. As a result, if you’d like us to give you more current information about Lagos State Tescom Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please fill out the form below. Also include your phone number and email address in the comments section below.
For further information, keep checking this page for updates on when the form becomes available.