Niger State Tescom Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form | This Article will direct and guide you on how to Apply for Niger State Tescom Recruitment 2021. As well as the Educational Qualification and Requirement needed for the Application.
This page will show you how to download the TESCOM recruitment form for Niger State quickly and easily. Online forms are available, and most applications are free.
Before we go any further, let us go through some of the prerequisites and qualifications.
Navigate to this Post
Niger State Tescom Recruitment 2021
Those looking for teaching jobs in Niger State Primary and Secondary Schools should take advantage of this opportunity. We’ll walk you through the steps of successfully submitting an application through the Niger State TESCOM online registration form portal in this post.
Please read the following details carefully before beginning your application.
Note: The application form for the Niger State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022 is completely free of charge, and applicants must apply it online via the official portal/website. Interested applicants and aspirants have been advised to be wary of recruitment scams.
The application form for the Niger State Teachers Recruitment 2021 is now available for B.Sc and NCE degree holders from all over the state.
- Commerce ♦ Basic Science
- Biology ♦ Business Studies
- Chemistry ♦ Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education ♦ Computer Studies
- Economics ♦ English Language
- History ♦ Guidance and Counselling
- Mathematics ♦ Islamic Religious Studies
- Physics ♦ Yoruba
Niger State Tescom Requirements/Qualifications
- Holders of an NCE
- Certificates of ND and HND obtained from a recognised institution
- A Bachelor’s degree in arts or science.
- Certificates from O’levels or A’levels
- Certificate of discharge from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or a letter of exemption
- Valid means of Identification
- Guarantors are those who sign documents on your behalf.
- Other supporting documents include a passport photograph and an application form that must be filled out and submitted online.
You will be eligible for Tescom recruitment / employment if you meet the above criteria. Prepare them ahead of time and wait for your state to begin recruiting.
Note: Although everyone is qualified to apply, indigenes of that state will be given preference.
Niger State Tescom has full-time and part-time employees in general. You may also apply for the following positions:
- Teaching staff
- Non-academic staff
CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED BY TESCOM
Applicants will be shortlisted for CBT exams / assessments after completing the submission. There will be screening, which will help to minimize the number of applicants.
Furthermore, qualified applicants would be eligible for full-time or part-time teaching service commission jobs (TESCOM). Furthermore, final selection will be based on overall results.
How to Apply for Niger State TESCOM Recruitment 2021
- Log on to http://nigerstate.gov.ng/ for Secondary School Jobs to begin online registration
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login)
- Check For Job Openings
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
Lastly, make a note of this page because it will be updated regularly with information about the Niger State Tescom Recruitment 2021.
NOTE!!! Applicants are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. On the internet, the APPLICATION is available for download.
Finally, we appreciate and eagerly await your feedback. As a result, if you’d like us to give you more current information about Niger State Tescom Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please fill out the form below. Also include your phone number and email address in the comments section below.
For further information, keep checking this page for updates on when the form becomes available.