Ogun State TESCOM Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form | This article will give you important details about Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment 2021, including criteria, academic credentials, the Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Platform, and how to apply for Ogun State 2021 teacher recruitment.
Navigate to this Post
Ogun State Tescom Recruitment 2021
The Governor of Ogun State has given an update on teacher recruitment in the state’s public secondary schools.
As of November 2020, 29,000 people were said to have applied for the 1,500 free teaching positions.
Skilled applicants were later shortlisted for interviews, as previously described.
According to our sources, the recruitment campaign was halted by the COVID-19 pandemic, which forced the closure of schools in Ogun State for nearly six months.
According to the Governor, 1,655 graduates will be appointed as teachers.
Abiodun also said, that the recruitment process for 1,655 graduate teachers to fill some of the vacancies in the State’s public secondary schools was well underway.
He promised that successful applicants would be contacted as soon as possible.
On Monday, Abiodun told executive members of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT), Academic Workers Union Secondary Schools (ASUSS), and All Nigerian Conference of Principals of Secondary Schools (ANCOPSS) in his office at Oke-Mosan Abeokuta to commemorate World Teachers Day.
The Governor also announced that approval for primary school teachers’ career extensions to Grade Level 15 had been granted.
Abiodun rewarded award-winning teachers in the State with cash prizes and a house as part of activities commemorating Teachers’ Day 2020.
“The Governor offered Mr Odegbola Ayodele, a Junior Secondary School teacher from Abeokuta Grammar School, who also won the overall Best Teacher in the state a two-bedroom bungalow in Princes Court, which is owned by the state,” his Chief Press Secretary, Kunle Somorin, said in a statement.
“Mr. Adewale Abayomi of Odua Comprehensive High School, Imoru, was awarded N2.5 million as the Best Teacher in the Senior Secondary division, while Mrs. Mary Adeyemi of St. Paul’s School II, Sagamu, was awarded N2 million as the Best Primary School Teacher.”
Ogun State Tescom Recruitment 2021
According to information we have got, the Ogun State Government has begun the recruitment of 1,500 teachers to fill vacancies in public schools. Interested and eligible applicants can now apply via the portal mentioned below.
Vacancies for teachers in Ogun State are now available. This page will provide you with all of the details you need about the teaching position in Ogun State.
Ogun State Tescom Available Positions
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Physical Health Education
- Creative Arts
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Financial Accounting
- Literature in English
- Further Mathematics
- Social Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
For Candidates that are interested in participating in the recruitment exercise, kindly pay attention to the following basic requirements.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above listed subjects.
- Candidates with Nigeria Certificate Examination (NCE) and First Degree Certificate.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE).
- Candidates with a Higher National Diploma (HND) particularly in STEM related subjects and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
Additional Requirements for the Recruitment includes the followings:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Certificate of birth issued by a recognized agency
- Valid means of identification
- Evidence of change of name
How to Apply for Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates must apply on this job portal www.ogunstate.gov.ng
- Be kindly informed that only candidates who apply for the job on the Job Portal and also fill the form will be considered.
- Application for the TESCOM job cannot be done without a Labour Identification Number which can only be generated by registering and applying for the job on the portal.
- All applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully as failure to fulfill the requirements would lead to disqualification.
- Applicants who already have an existing account on the portal should kindly log in and apply while those that are yet to, are advised to register (create an account) before applying.
Lastly, make a note of this page because it will be updated regularly with information about the Ogun State Tescom Recruitment 2021.
NOTE!!! Applicants are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. On the internet, the APPLICATION is available for download.
Finally, we appreciate and eagerly await your feedback. As a result, if you’d like us to give you more current information about Ogun State Tescom Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please fill out the form below. Also include your phone number and email address in the comments section below.
For further information, keep checking this page for updates on when the form becomes available.