DPR Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Registration Is Out | This article will guide you on how to apply for Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021
Are you a Graduate interested in joining the Department Of Petroleum Resources? If yes. Then, make sure you read this post all the way through to the end to learn everything you need to know to be considered for the DPR recruitment 2021.
Many candidates have inquired as to when the Department Of Petroleum Resources recruitment for 2021 will begin.
Finally, this page will address this query as well as provide you with all the information you’ll need to be considered for the DPR.
Navigate to this Post
What is DPR all about?
- 1 What is DPR all about?
- 1.1 Core Values:
- 1.2 Functions of The DPR?
- 1.3 Available Jobs for DPR Recruitment 2021?
- 1.4 Academic Qualifications and Requirement
- 1.5 Documents Needed For DPR Recruitment Exercise 2021
- 1.6 Have Any Issues, Enquiry Or Feedback about DPR Recruitment?
- 1.7 Department of Petroleum Resources – DPR Portal
- 1.8 See Also
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
DPR, an acronym for the Department Of Petroleum Resources is one of the petroleum regulatory bodies in Nigeria.
It was renamed after the Petroleum Inspectorate which was created in 1977 by the Federal Government through DECREE 33 OF 1977.
So in 1985, it became the technical arm of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.
Vision: To be a Leading Regulator in the Oil and Gas Sector
Mission: To ensure the sustainable development of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas resources across the value chain for our stakeholders through effective regulation, while entrenching world-class professionalism, accountability, and transparency.
- Respectfully responsive
- Excellence & Integrity
- Global perspective
- Understanding stakeholders’ expectations
- Leadership & Professionalism
- Transparency & Teamwork
- Responsible and Resilient
The Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources has a department called the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) (FMPR). The discovery and importation of petroleum products are their responsibilities.
The Department of Petroleum Resources’ recruitment goal is to increase the number of jobs available to Nigerian youths, both graduates and undergraduates.
Functions of The DPR?
In line with the organization’s vision and mission, the DPR carry out the following responsibilities:
- Firstly, the supervision of all Petroleum Industry operations being carried out under licenses and leases in the country.
- Secondly, monitoring of Petroleum Industry operations to ensure that they are in line with national goals and aspirations including those relating to Flare down and Domestic Gas Supply Obligations.
- Thirdly, ensuring that Health Safety & Environment regulations conform to national and international best oil field practices.
- Also, maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, particularly on matters pertaining to petroleum reserves, production/exports, licenses, and leases.
- Furthermore, advising Government and relevant Government agencies on technical matters and public policies that may have an effect on the administration and petroleum activities.
- To review and process industry applications for leases, licenses, and permits.
Ensuring timely and accurate payments of Rents, Royalties and other revenues due to the government.
- Lastly, maintaining and administering the National Data Repository (NDR).
Available Jobs for DPR Recruitment 2021?
There are a variety of graduate trainee opportunities, and experienced professional jobs as well, open for thousands of candidates across the nation, in diverse fields of endeavor.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits.
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level
- Also, National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution
- Also, general Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Applicants must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Lastly, candidates must be computer-literate
Documents Needed For DPR Recruitment Exercise 2021
Surely, you know that there are documents that are always required for every DPR recruitment. They include:
- Firstly, passport photograph
- Secondly, a copy of SSCE certificate or any other O’level certificate
- Thirdly, scanned copy of Higher Institution Certificate
- Also, a Scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate
- Lastly, other necessary supporting documents
Essentially, applicants for 2021 DPR recruitment are expected to fill their application forms online.
- Before you start, read carefully the instructions on the DPR recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go to the registration page. You can also restart the application at any time before the final submission. To restart, just click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, ensure that you fill the form with correct data, then click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided. Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others. Note that, the format of your password should contain one lowercase, one uppercase letter, a number and must be at least six characters long.
Have Any Issues, Enquiry Or Feedback about DPR Recruitment?
7, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island,
Email: [email protected]
PUBLIC AFFAIRS UNIT (PAU)
Mr. Paul Osu – Head PAU
Tel: +234 (1) 2790000, 9037150 Ext. 50590
Mobile: 0811 395 2154 (SMS ONLY)
Email: [email protected]
Department of Petroleum Resources – DPR Portal
Finally, for more information on the Department of Petroleum Resources, visit the official website by clicking on the portal link below:
NOTE!!! Candidates are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. The program is available for free on the internet.
Finally, we value your opinion and eagerly await it. As a result, if you’d like us to send you more up-to-date information about Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible. Also, please leave your phone number and email address in the comment box below.