NTI Recruitment 2021-2022 | This is to inform you of the Latest National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2021 and How to Apply for the Job Positions.
National Teachers Institute Recruitment
- 1 National Teachers Institute Recruitment
- 2 How to Apply for NTI Recruitment 2021
- 3 Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- 4 NTI Recruitment Registration Closing Date
Are you a Graduate interested in joining the National Teachers Institute? If yes. Then, make sure you read this post all the way through to the end to learn everything you need to know to be considered for the NTI recruitment 2021.
Many candidates have inquired as to when the National Teachers Institute recruitment for 2021 will begin.
This page will address this query as well as provide you with all of the information you’ll need to be considered for the NTI.
Applicants who want to download the NTI application form can go to www.nti.gov.ng and download the NTI form 2021 PDF from there.
It’s worth noting that NTI registration is absolutely free. Paying others to register for the program is not a good idea.
After that, let’s move on to how to apply for NTI work openings.
The main goal of the National Teachers Institute recruitment is to increase the number of jobs available to Nigerian graduates and undergraduates. As a result, unemployment in Nigeria will be reduced and eventually become a thing of the past.
About National Teachers Institute
The National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna is a single-mode distance education institution dedicated to teacher training. It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system.
Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of: providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques.
The vision of the Institute is to enhance the professional skills of serving teachers for high quality education delivery at primary and secondary education levels with a view to uplifting the standard of the education system of the country.
National Teachers’ Institute Mission Statement
To upgrade/update teachers knowledge and skills in curriculum implementation while instilling in them the virtues of dedication, loyalty, commitment, discipline and resourcefulness.
The Institute’s vision shall be realized through the pursuit of the following goals:
- producing teachers trained and oriented to meet the challenges of twenty-first century Nigerian society;
- nurturing a commitment to lifelong learning that is creative, innovative, and responsive to changes in the world of knowledge and the changing needs;
- designing and enriching subject content to ensure that the teacher-trainees attain a high level of mastery of the subject matter;
- building the capacity of teacher- trainees in the use of effective communication skills and relevant technologies for the delivery of quality education;
- strengthening the Institute’s monitoring, evaluation and feedback mechanism to ensure effective and efficient service delivery;
- developing capacity for effective selection and deployment of relevant technology including Information and Communication Technology for effective Distance Learning delivery;
- establishing effective research capability in order to ensure that all the Institute’s programs are based on scientifically established grounds in terms of who needs training and the content of training required;
- reviewing and revitalizing in-service training and retraining program for all categories of teachers, school administrators and school supervisors;
- Lastly, regularly reviewing and restructuring curricula of all the Institute’s programs to bring them in line with changing realities;
NTI Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Firstly, all applicants must have possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Secondly, applicants must possess a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Lastly, General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NTI Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NTI job:
Visit the NTI login portal at http://www.nti.edu.ng/
Follow the instructions on the NTI official website.
Fill and submit your application form
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitments
- BOF RECRUITEMENT
NTI Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NTI 2021 Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
Lastly, make a note of this page because it will be updated regularly with information about the National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2021.
NOTE!!! Candidates are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. The program is available for free on the internet.
Finally, we value your opinion and eagerly await it. As a result, if you’d like us to send you more up-to-date information about National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible. Also, please leave your phone number and email address in the comment box below.